What? It wasn't like he was being serious (short)

*this was inspired by an episode of TDI, enjoy*

Together Prussia and Dreamz were walking in the forest, the sky dark to indicate it being night. Given their current situation it probably wasn't smart wondering around in a forest where they couldn't see anything especially when there was a psycho killer running around with a chainsaw and a hook. 

Actually that was why they were out here, because Dreamz for the sake of it wanted to see if she could hunt the guy down. You know, for the lols. And naturally Prussia decided to join her so he could be his awesome self and so he could stop her from doing anymore stupid things. 

"Frau we should turn back." He called. 

"No. I wanna find the guy and see if he really is a psycho killer." 

"Bunny... He's a psycho killer, he will cut you into small unawesome pieces." 

"You don't know his story, his life. He might be a reasonable psycho killer. Plus, we'll be fine. We both may be white but one of us isn't straight AND we're not a couple AND we're not making out." 

There was a slight silence. 

"...Wanna make out then?" 

Dreamz turned to look at him, her face clean of emotion. With that she shrugged, "yeah sure, why not?" 

"Wait. Really?" 

"No." 

The albino groaned leaving the red head to laugh, believing that he was just playing around. 

"Das war nicht cool Bunny."