Things that Dreamzie will never tell

Inspired by Ninja_Taffy_12 , hope_forever_18 and WinterRaptor

Alfred
She doesn't know shit on American history and believes that this would offend Alfred greatly.

Arthur
She will never, ever, ever, ever admit how much she loves his green eyes and messy hair. Secretly she wishes her eyes were as green and darker as his.

Cooper
Doesn't trust him as much since she feels that he's playing a double agent or something giving information both to her and Arthur without them knowing. She makes sure her weaknesses aren't known around him just in case.

Feli
Won't tell him that she draws as well since she feels as if her art is petty compared to his. She also fears that he might ask her to see her drawings if he finds out about this.

Hope
She will never tell Hope specifically about her problems since she knows others go to her for help and she doesn't want to bother her and seem as if she herself can't handle them.

Ivan
She will never tell him that when they first met she thought that he was an ice sculpture instead of an actual human/country being. He might kill her.

Gilbert
She will never tell him that she saved the shirtless selfies he took when spamming her phone.

Jenna
She ain't telling Jenna how much she is willing to go for Jenexico to happen. Mainly because she feels as Jenna would use it to her advantage and make her seem like an idiot without realising.

Jett
Is actually scared of Jett for when he gets angry.... Especially when he has a boomerang near by.

Juan
One day she just wants to send the cops on Juan to see how he would react and what would happen. No reasoning. Just for laughs.

Kiku
That one day she wants to live in Japan. She doesn't know why but she believes he might react negatively to that.

Lovino
How adorable she think he is when he's angry. Makes her want to pat his head and give him a cookie.

Loung
Will never tell him that one day she wants to do a collage with his pictures- cutting them up and sticking them wherever. She has no reason for why she wants to do this, she just does.

Ludwig
Will never say how scared shitless she is if it turns out that Ludwig is an angry/aggressive drunk. She will make sure that she stays up in her room or in a different house when it's the brothers' drinking nights.

Matthew
She finds it easy to trust him however she can't help but think he uses Kuma as a weapon and that he has a darker side. She's just waiting for him to snap one day.

Sammi
She's not telling Sammi her plans for making Samina to happen. Dreamz will make sure they happen if it's the last thing she does.

Shelby
How much she wants to hug her. She doesn't know why but she has a feeling that Shelby would be a great hugger however she never follows through with this action because it might annoy Shelby and because Dreamz needs to uphold her intimidating and angry/cynical status she's got going on.

Yao
Will never tell him that she prefers Japanese food to Chinese food.