The Troubled Trio prt 3

Eventually both Jett and Dreamz managed to break free from the male bathroom, however Jett remained to be in his semi-naked form as they weren't able to find his clothes or wallet. Something that did well in making him distressed and slightly frustrated but after a bit more searching they decided to look for Cooper instead and Cooper... He was in quite an interesting scenario. Unfortunately for Jett and Dreamz they weren't able to see that scenario as they were on unsure on his whereabouts right up until Dreamz decided to check her phone. 

"Oh crap." She mused, scrolling through the missed calls that had flooded her lock screen. 

"What?" Jett peered over her shoulder seeing that each and every single one of them was from Cooper. "Dreamz you are terrible." 

"Hey I didn't hear it ring!" She defended, glaring slightly at the boy. She turned back to her phone, swiping the notification in order to call her friend. But there was no answer. "Wow... Call me ten thousand times but when I call you don't pick up? Rude." 

Of course she didn't necessarily think that. 

"Well got any ideas on how to find him?" 

"I can spam his phone with calls." 

At the sound of that Jett seemed skeptical letting out a 'hmmm' as he thought. And then he snapped his fingers. 

"Isn't there that 'find my friend' thing? Use that." 

Dreamz's expression dropped at that, making Jett confused. 

"What?" 

"I literally did not think of that when I was wondering where the fuck you two were earlier." She mused, shaking her head at herself as she got onto her new task. 

It took a while but eventually they found the location which caused them to end up in an area where wires and cameras filled the place. People with headsets, clipboards and such walked around in a prompt fashion, a constant buzz of chatter filling the place. The two Aussies looked around the area, absolutely surprised and confused at how Cooper ended up here of all places. It didn't really make sense to them considering how reserved he usually is, but once Jett spotted his brother it made so much sense. 

"Sheila. Oh god sheila, are you seeing this?" Jett was tugging at her sleeve prompting Dreamz to turn and look at where he was looking at. Off to a corner, close tp what appeared to be a dressing room was Cooper sat in a chair looking as if he was going to cry as the make up team busied themselves with him, but what was amusing was that he was in an incredibly fluffy and large dress that was white with blue accents and upon his head was a little tiara. 

Jett was absolutely pissing himself with laughter, clinging onto Dreamz who too had started laughing. Cooper eventually spotted the two and his eyes grew wide as he mouthed 'help me' to them, but that only fueled their laughter. It wasn't until that Cooper had started to being dragged off somewhere did the two tried to calm down- following him before he could slip through their fingers once more. 

They were trying to be sneaky, not wanting to be caught by any of the workers however they nearly failed at that when spotting where they were dragging Cooper off too. It seemed quite fancy, there was an alter, a blood red carpet flooding from it and streamers of white decorating the place. 

"Oh my god." Whispered Jett, noting how there was a priest present. "Cooper's getting married."

"I can't breath." Exclaimed Dreamz as she fell back into a state of laughter. As the two started laughing once more someone came up behind them- slightly puzzled for why they were here on set. He reached out tapping Dreamz on the back of her shoulder which was never a good thing considering how sensitive her back was for she immediately turned around and punched the male straight in the face causing him to get knocked out.