I thought you were someone else!

Coffee Bean was probably Dreamz's favourite place. She basically live and breathe it, making sure to go there about every weekend to get one of the beverages and to either draw and write. She liked it there. She liked it a lot. It was nice, plus it was a great place to watch hot people wonder around. Especially since the coffee shop was in a underpass of a very popular shopping area. 

Currently Dreamz was sitting at one of the tables with a boy sitting opposite her. He was much taller then her and incredibly skinny with his skin pale as snow and hair a dark brown, as if to appear a vampire to people. 

"Okay so who's going to be our next victim?" Joked Dreamz, surveying the area. "It's getting close to rush hour so there should be more people." 

"We're such hoes." Commented the boy as he looked around the area as well. "By the way what were you telling me about earlier?" 

"Oh, right! Um... Oh I think it was the hot people." She laughed turning her attention back to him. "Hang on i'll show you what they look like." She replied, pulling out her phone. She keyed in her passcode and select the photos app going straight to the pictures she had there. She turned it around and slide it over to John who looked at them. 

He nodded at the pictures, smiling a bit. 

"They are hot." 

"I know." She said. "And I get to live with them as well so HA. All the hotness." 

"Wait so who is who?" 

"The brunette is Jett, blondie is Ludwig and the albino is Gilbert." 

"Okay so this is the question. FMK?" 

She let out a laugh leaning back in her chair, a grin on her features, "is it bad that I already thought of this? Anyways kill Jett-" 

"But he's hot!" 

"They're all hot. But I have to kill him because he's like my brother so you know, I can't really fuck or marry my brother now could I? That would be awkward." 

"True. Who would you fuck then?" 

"Easy Gil then I would marry Ludwig." 

He raised his eyebrow at her, questioning her choice she just smirked at him back evidently not having a problem with it at all. 

"T-B-H I would do it the other way around."  He replied, giving her phone back. "Just saying." 

"But you don't know them. Ludwig is such an awkward sweetie pie and he's so cute and hot and protective and GAH." 

"Okay, you need to calm down." 

"No. I can't. Besides you're the only person I can talk about this too, my Wattpad friends would kill me slowly with this information. I need to keep up my image of toughness and shit. Dreamz does not love sort of thing." 

"But you're an 'adorable ball of sass and anger'" He teased, receiving a more serious reaction from his best friend. 

"I'm no adorable. I'm scary! Rawr! Fear meee! Scary anger! Tough girl that could whoop your ass. Adorableness does not live in me. Adorablness far, far away." 

"Wait. The most important question. Who do you prefer?" 

"No, no you can't do that to me. This is like the whole Yash and Micheal thing, I can't decide who I like more." 

"Wait, are these brothers?" 

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure none of them like me so thankfully I wouldn't be ruining any relationships when i find out who I like more. One of the best things of being a mess. Anyways-" 

"Just saying I ship you with the guy you hate, what's his name?" 

She groaned and rolled her eyes, knowing that he was going to say that. For some reason he just enjoyed shipping her with her enemies, "his name is Arthur and he is the most annoying person I have ever met. He's such a snob and a big fucking douche." 

"OTP." 

"I hate you. Can we get back to the hot people spotting and pick up lines? I ain't leaving until i get someone's Snap Chat, number or Instagram."

Silence washed over the pair, keeping an eye out for anyone. It wasn't until Dreamz spotted a tall and seemingly muscular male did her features brighten up. She smirked as she ran through the various of pick up lines in her head, wondering which one she would choose. Of course she wasn't being serious with this activity, she was just messing around. 

"Okay, what do you think of that guy?" She queried, pointing over to her selected male that had his back facing them. 

"Go for it Hunti." 

She grinned as she pushed herself away from the table, now walking over to the male with fake confidence. 

"Hey, want to try out an Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss but down under." She had a bit of a grin on her face, silently laughing at the pick up line knowing how terrible it was. Something that matched the situation as she realized who the person she was talking to was. And at the realization the colour drained from her face and her mouth dropped open in shock. Instantly she turned back around and darted off hoping that the male didn't turn completely around to catch her face. 

She ran over to John, gripping his wrist as she pulled him out of his seat- forcefully leading away from the crime she had just committed. 

"What? What happened?" 

"I did a stupid." She said, as she started laughing at her bad luck. "Oh my god it's terrible. I said a dirty pick up line to one of those hot guys."

At the sound of that her friend burst out laughing, finding it hilarious, "me too Dreamz, me too." 

"We're not going to talk about this, nope." She giggled, as she continued to forcefully lead him away.  "I fucking hate myself, god I'm dumb."

Dreamz the queen off awkwardness and awful moments.