car accident -2

Late at night.

Taehyung and Ranbir were still awake while Yn was in the operating room. There was still no report about Yn from the doctor's side. Taehyung and Ranbir had the dry try marks on their faces as they were sitting lifelessly, being completely drowned in sorrow. Soon a nurse came to them

Nurse - Sir, you need to fill the form and pay the bill too.
Taehyung - huh...ok...ranbir, I am coming.

Ranbir hummed in response as Taehyung went along with the nurse....Taehyung stood at the counter as he also asked the nurse about the report.

Taehyung - We didn't receive any report regarding the patient till now.
Nurse - The patient is still inside the operating room.
Taehyung - So at least the family members can be reported about the condition of the patient...She's been inside the operating room for the past 9 hours!
Nurse - Sir, I cannot do anything in that case. The police have reported that the patient has met with a major accident. Her car was broken completely, so what do you expect from the patient then? To be completely fine when she was sitting inside that car during the accident.
Taehyung - In what way you are even speaking! Don't you people know how to behave and talk properly!
Nurse - Sir, I am trying to be polite but the moment you have come, you are only asking about that patient...I am not saying that it is wrong...but I am even out of the operating room and have no clue about the patient's condition right now, how can I tell you about her reports when we are also not informed of anything by the doctors.
Taehyung - Do you even know what is going on us!? How much we are suffering! Just wanting to see her now! Won't we care for her?
Nurse - Sir, I understand your feelings, but you also need to understand us, have some patience till the doctors are treating her. You need to trust them.
Taehyung - from bloody 9 hours, I don't know what the hell even the hospital doctors are doing inside.
Nurse - Sir pls calm down.

Taehyung didn't reply back but filled the form and paid the bills and later went back to Ranbir.

Taehyung came back and saw Ranbir sitting with his head low. He gulped down his saliva as he slowly walked to the operating room door. He tried controlling his emotions but failed as tears started rolling down his cheeks. He rested his head and kept his hands on the door while his tears weren't stopping

Taehyung (in mind) - Yn....I wanna see you so badly now.

Time passed like that and still there was no report. It was morning around 8 a.m. Taehyung and Ranbir didn't sleep all night. Taehyung decided to call Mirae.

OTP

Mirae - Yes Sir ?
Taehyung - I won't be coming to the office today, just manage everything.
Mirae - But why Sir? You have an important meeting today.
Taehyung - I don't care, just cancel it.
Mirae - Alright sir, and what about your personal assistant? She is not coming from 2-3 days, will she come today?
Taehyung - I don't know, ask her.
Mirae - Fine sir.

He cut the call and kept his phone back and looked at the operating room. He released a sigh and joined his hands together. After sometimes he received a call from Ishita.

(OTP)

Taehyung - Hmm?
Ishita - Taehyung, what happened? Is everything alright? You left yesterday saying it's an emergency and right now Mirae called me telling that you are not coming to the office?
Taehyung - hmm.
Ishita - what hmm hmm!? Tell me properly what happened.
Taehyung - Yn met with an accident yesterday so I am in the hospital only.
Ishita - Oh my god...how is she now?
Taehyung - No reports.
Ishita - In which hospital are you right now?
Taehyung - XYZ hospital.
Ishita - Alright...I will call you later on.