jealousy

The Next Day

The engagement cards of Taehyung and Yn were made....Mr. & Mrs. Kim would go to their relatives place in the evening to give them the cards. For now, many were busy in their stuffs or were gone out....taehyung's mom was collecting some of the papers, She kept it on the table when Krystal came...Seeing her, a smile formed on taehyung's mom's face.

Taehyung's mom (smile) - Oh Krystal !! So glad you came.

Krystal found it a bit weird and was confused because taehyung's mom never talked to her like that before.

Krystal - Why ?
Taehyung's mom - Just a second.

She immediately went to take the card of Taehyung and Yn's engagement.

Taehyung's mom - Here...We were going to everyone's place today to give the cards, I already thought to give the first card to you only...but you yourself came here, so take.

she smiled and handed her card, Krystal was confused of what the card was of...Soon the colour faded from Krystal's face which made a smirk formed on Mrs.Kim's face.

Taehyung's mom - Read it aloud child...Why you went silent ?...wait, let me read it for you...See, since it is from our side to be given to our relatives, our names are there with Taehyung's name first...and same in case of Oberoi family, the card to be given to their relatives have their names.

she took the card, cleared her throat and read that.

Taehyung's mom -

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gave us fairy tale"

"Together with their families, We are pleased to announce that Mr.& Mrs.Kim's son, Taehyung is soon going to tie knot with Mr.&Mrs.Oberoi's daughter, Yn....We request you to grace the auspicious occasion of the engagement ceremony of Taehyung to Yn"

After reading it, she looked at Krystal and gave the card back to her.

Taehyung's mom - Date, Time and Venue is given, do come with your parents...to see them getting engage.
Krystal - Why are they getting engage ??!!
Taehyung mom - What do you mean ? It's their choice, it's our choice to get them engage....Oh sorry sorry, how can I forget, it will create problem for you now...aww, It's ok child...I won't let you win at any cost...See, I told you, in front of you, I will make them engage even and you still wouldn't be able to do anything...you wasted your 8 to 9 months.
Krystal - and I am a woman of my words to put them into actions...let them get engage now, just feel like I have given some more time to you all and I "promise" that you all won't be happy after that...and I didn't waste my 8 months, I ain't that foolish..you will see the results of those 8 months very soon...Poor old lady, pray for yourself and your family now...and yeah, for sure will attend your son's engagement, although in place of Yn, I should be there but no worries.
Taehyung mom - What are you planning to do !!
Krystal - Plans are not disclosed like that so easily, if you go to watch any movie, but someone already kills the suspense, how you feel ? Whatever you feel is the same to what I want...In short, I meant to say when you watch the movie completely without someone exposing any scene...It feels more interesting, similarly If I told you everything before hand, there won't be any enjoyment left for you to watch the whole drama going to take place soon in your family.
Taehyung mom (glaring at her) - Get out now.
Krystal - why ? I am going to show you the real side of everyone now.
Taehyung mom - Krystal, Get out I said !!

She said pushing her, but at the same time, Taehyung came.

Taehyung - What happened mom ?? Why are you pushing her ??
Krystal - Yes, why are you pushing me Mrs.Kim, what have I done ?