bad day-1

Yn's Pov

So hobi jiju with Kim and jeon family came yesterday only and well I am very happy with that thing....But Right Now, I don't have much time to talk to you all people because right now I have to go to my company as i have a meeting to attend there.....i will attend that alone as i requested dad to let me handle the company for 1 week and thankfully, he agreed....Aish...Anyways I don't have time...let's go.

Yn (in hurry) - Good Morning Everyone...Bye Everyone..!!

I passed by them and was going only when they stopped.

Yn's mom - Good Morning....What happened ?
Yn - I'm going to the company to attend the meetings and i told dad to handle the company alone for 1 week.
Yn's mom - but eat you breakfast first.
Yn - sorry but I don't have time mom...i woke up late today
Tanvi - it's not today only...but everyday.
Yn - momm
Yn's dad - yn...First Eat Anything... Then Go.
Yn - But Dad-
Yn's Dad - yn..
Yn - Okay.

I took the piece of Butter Bread and Milk..And put it in my mouth and then hugged mom and dad.

Yn - hmm..So now bye...i will come back home at 2 p.m.....If it would be late I will call...ok.
yn's mom - Okay...Go safely...Don't be in hurry.
Ranbir - Do you want me to drop you to the company.
Yn - Huh...No...It's Ok...i will go by myself.
Ranbir - Ok..Bye.
Yn - Hmm..Bye everyone.

I went out....It was 9 a.m.. And the meeting is at 9:45 a.m....For the breakfast only few persons were there....rest might be sleeping or being their rooms...I made my way of the house.....I came out and saw Taehyung doing exercise...

Yn - Bandar...From when did you start doing exercise....huh.
Taehyung - From the Starting chipkali....Btw you are going wearing this suit.
Yn - ofcourse to the company.
Taehyung - alone ?
Yn - yes...why...can't i go ?
Taehyung - Your wish...I dont have any problem.
Yn - Whatever....Bye.
Taehyung - when will you come back ?
Yn - at 2 p.m.....bye....now, I'm getting late.
Taehyung - Then say someone to drop you.
Yn - No thanks..I will go by my own.
Taehyung - Ok then go and be safe....what if a janwar bites another janwar.
Yn - Yahhhh....You are very bad...Why will any animal be bitting me..!! They only do so when someone irritates them.....and i will go by car so, there's no chance of any janwar to bite me.
Taehyung - okay bye and Don't start irritating the animals on the road...else they will bite you.

Ohh godd...this man.

Yn - If its so then you too be careful.... Actually sometimes you know what the Bandar comes....And what if they will start attacking you....After all you are an angrez Bandar...So what if an Indian bandar won't accept you or recognise you as their nationality bandar and then they Throw you off the country.....Okay....Now can I go if my interview is over.
Taehyung - Hmm..Go...Bye chipkali.
Yn - Bye bandar.

I left from there

Yn pov ended-----------
Taehyung pov

Taehyung (chuckled) - This girl...She is so cute.

After doing my exercise, I went inside

Taehyung - I am done with my exercise.
Yn's mom - Okay..now come and eat.
Taehyung - Yes first let me wash my hands and Face.
Yn's mom - Okay.

After I washed my hands..I again went to them

Taehyung - Rest are sleeping ?
Ranbir - Yes..Jungkook and Jimin are still sleeping.
Tanvi - jisoo is also sleeping.
Ruhi - Amm..aunt...i have to go out for some work and will come home by 3 only.
Tanvi's mom - Okay Ruhi beta....And Ranbir you ?
Ranbir - By 5 p.m.

All started doing chit chats

~Time Skip after the breakfast~

Taehyung Pov ended
Ruhi's Pov