yn with other guy ?

(The Next Day)

Jungkook and harleen came back today in the morning, they were already informed of the good news of Jimin and ruhi, and brought the gifts for them...Taehyung and Jimin had gone to the office while Jungkook would go from tomorrow as he was also tired from the journey, the rest of the family members were busy doing their stuff, it was then Yn came down.

Yn - Mom, I am going out for some work, will come back soon.
Yn's mom - Ok, come before lunch.
Yn - Yes.

She left from there.

Yn's mom (in mind)- Why can't I see her energetic for many days now...She looks depressed...I hope everything is alright.

Yn was walking down the street lifelessly...She was going through depression, because of the things happening in her life...Her love life was totally getting ruined because of Ishita and in fear of losing Taehyung, she was not speaking anything but now she was completely frustrated....She was deep in her thoughts and didn't realise that someone was calling her to get a side.

?? - Yo!!! Get a side!!

A guy shouted at her coming from behind, as his bicycle's brakes failed and he was riding it on the slant road, so his movements were uncontrollable.....he turned his position crossing Yn from an inch, but the bag she held got stuck with the handle of the bicycle and realisation hit her as she thought someone was stealing her bag, she held her bag immediately but since they were on a slant road, it made her run with the speed of the bicycle, still holding her bag which was on the handle of the bicycle.

Yn - You Idiot.!! Stop your bicycle!!
?? - For your kind information, the brakes of the bicycle have failed..!! You leave your bag else you will get hurt...I won't run with it.
Yn - How can I trust you!! What if you are lying and just acting!!
?? - I Don't have any interest in hurting myself too! I would have stopped the bicycle because the main road is coming as this road would end..!!
Yn - Stop it with your legs, Idiot!!

The guy put his legs down to stop his bicycle but his legs got tripped, he left his bicycle but fell down too and held Yn's hand for the support but made her fall too...they rolled down a little but were finally able to stop themselves...Their eyes then fell on the bicycle as it fell on the main road and got hit by a car, their eyes widened and they gulped down their saliva, and looked at each other.

?? - Bach gye.

He said keeping his hand on his heart and taking a sigh of relief...Yn was confused for a second that he spoke Hindi, he then removed his mask to breath properly.

?? - What are you looking at?
Yn - I am thinking the language in which I should curse you.
?? - Why? What did I do?
Yn - What you didn't do, ask that! You idiot! What was the need to bring your bicycle on a slant road when its brakes were failed.
?? - It failed sometimes before only, and you should thank me because I saved your life, if I didn't hold your hand, you must have been with that bicycle right now laying down there on the road.
Yn - uh....Whatever!

She said as she stood up and removed the dust from her clothes.

?? - Are you alright? I hope you didn't get hurt anywhere?

He said getting up too.

Yn - no, it's fine, no need to worry about me...
?? - I just asked, I am not worrying...well, my poor bicycle.
Yn - Don't cry over it, you should be happy that you are safe.
?? -Stop worrying about me.

Yn looked at him with disbelief and took a sigh.

Yn - This is the second time you fell and this time made me fall too!
?? -Oh so you remembered me? I thought I was the only one who remembered you, that's why I acted normal, and not like- 'oh you are toh that girl because of whom I fell before also. Just see the difference between our first and second meet, the first time I fell, you came up to me to help, and now the second time, you are like- you idiot!
Yn - Aah!