going to korea

The next day

Yn - Ok so everything is ready and packed properly.
Yn's mom - Everyone has seen their things.
All - Yeah.
Yn's mom - Ok so I think now we all should leave !?
All - Yeah.

Today all are going to Korea as after some weeks is Jisoo's and pihu's wedding. so before only all will go there and will visit the places there and will spend some time there....pihu and her family is also with us....they all decided that pihu's and yoongi's wedding will be in morning time..like 10 or 11 a.m.....and jisoo's and jin's wedding would be in evening time...i.e around 4-5 a.m....ruhi is with us also...but her parents will come just 2-3 days before jisoo's and pihu's wedding.

Yn's dad - All of you go out and sit inside the car, by then we are coming.
All - Ok~

All of them went out while yn's dad was giving instructions to their Gaurds and Housekeepers as they would come after a month or two only back.

Time Skip---------

All of them reached to the airport and was waiting for their flight to come.

Taehyung - keep your bags down and sit at that seat..It's empty.
Yn - No It's fine..Btw is the shopping done for jisoo's wedding !?
Taehyung - Not now, she is waiting for you all only to come there so she can do shopping with you people then.
Yn - Oh.

Jimin - Finally you will be visiting your in-laws house.
Ruhi (shy) - Ye.
Jimin - Just tell me you will be going out today to enjoy or tomorrow...because by the afternoon time we all would have reach to Korea.
Ruhi (smile) - Let's see as all would say..Aaa...Koreaaa...I am coming.
Jimin (chuckled) - My Cutie pie.

Ranbir - Yup....Don't know how long will the flight take to come.
Rihana - yeah, our flight is late.
Ranbir - I was telling to go by the private plane would be better...We all would only be there.
Rihana - Aree It's ok Ranbir.
Ranbir - hmm.

Time Skip

Jimin - Everyone, flight is here..let's go.
All - Yeah ok.

All of them went from there as their flight to go to Korea was there at the airport...and now let's go to Korea.

Time skip

Ranbir (stretching arms) - Finally.
Taehyung - Welcome to Kim & Jeon Family Residence.
Yn - Is this your house !?
Taehyung - Yes, Why what happened !?
Yn - No it's so beautiful.
Taehyung - so, everyone....Come inside please..And feel free...It's all yours.

When they reached Korea, they took the taxi from there and reached to Kim's house..All went inside and was welcomed by the rest of the family members.

Taehyung's mom - Welcomeeee !!
Taehyung's dad - Welcome to our house for the first time..We are so glad to see you all here !!

The elders hugged each other.

Jungkook - Hellooo Congratulations !!
Jisoo - Congratulations tanvi and oppa !!!
Hobi and tanvi - Thankyou so much.

Taehyung (whispered to yn) - Well, it's your in-laws house baby.
Yn - I know.

She then winked at him.

She smiled and went to others while Taehyung smiled at her seeing how she flirt back...All congratulated each other for jisoo's and pihu's marriage...and for tanvi's pregnancy too.

Taehyung's mom - come let's sit and continue our further talks.

All seated down, taehyung's mom and jungkook's mom gave them something to drink and some snacks and all continued with their chit-chats.

Pihu was looking here and there...and as jimin was sitting beside him..she whispered to him.

Pihu - jiju~
Jimin - hmm.
Pihu - where's yoongi ?
Jimin - huh...umm...I think they didn't inform yoongi hyung and we all are coming.
Pihu - what ?!
Jimin - wait..let me ask.