combining companies or not ?

(After a few days)

It's been a few days since Sana was welcomed in the mansion of the Kim and Jeon family. They didn't inform the Oberoi family directly but through ruhi's parents. They informed the Oberoi family about the good news. On the other hand, Taehyung was on a business trip but came back last night and today was going to the company.

He didn't have any conversation with Ishita after she confessed her feelings.

(Time Skip- In the office)

Taehyung walked towards his cabin being greeted by the employees. It was then Ishita came and joined him, being his personal assistant and acting professionally since she didn't want to create a scene in the office.

Ishita - We got an email from the xx company, the manager of the CEO wants to talk about the offers.

Taehyung hummed in response and left from there without looking at her. She released a sigh and was regretting telling him about her feelings, since he was turning cold towards her.

(After Sometimes)

Taehyung was working on the file when the door of the cabin was knocked.

Taehyung - Come in

Mirae came inside as Taehyung only called her.

Mirae - Yes, Sir...you called?
Taehyung - I am giving you, your position back, Mirae.
Mirae - huh! Really ?

Taehyung hummed in response while she smiled brightly.

Mirae - Thank you so much, Sir.

She bowed to him but her smile faded slowly on remembering Ishita.

Mirae - Sir but what about Ishita?
Taehyung - She will get her position back whatever she was holding before being my personal assistant.
Mirae (in mind) - Thank God! Finally sir is getting back into his senses and he is realising everything, and that evil bitch won't be around him and I will be getting my position back.
Taehyung - Alright ?
Mirae - Yes Sir, but is Ishita informed about it too ?

Taehyung then made a call to Ishita.

-OTP-

Ishita - He-
Taehyung - Come to my cabin right now..

He said and cut the call... While he was waiting for her to come, he talked to Mirae about the company work...After some time, the door opened revealing Ishita, she came inside and stood beside Mirae being confused.

Taehyung - I have decided to give back the position of my personal assistant to Mirae.
Ishita - What? Why?

She looked at Mirae, more like a glare, thinking that she might have only brainwashed Taehyung to give back the position, she held before.

Taehyung - This is my final decision, you both may leave and continue with your work...and I don't want any carelessness now, else you will be fired...Leave now.

Ishita was indeed shocked to hear what he was saying, but then both of them nodded and bowed to him and left his cabin while he continued to work.

After 3 months

Three months passed like that, Taehyung already started distancing himself from Ishita. They don't talk much in the office apart from the office work and behave professionally, not like friends anymore. Ishita was indeed hurt that he was ignoring her and didn't talk like before. Overall, she regretted confessing to him.

Right now, Taehyung was standing on his balcony being lost in his different thoughts, he was worrying about the losses his company was facing now every time and sometimes he was flooded by the memories of Yn. He was playing with the cigarette his fingers were holding. He took that to his mouth, keeping it between his lips and inhaled slowly, later letting the smoke out to mix up with the air. It was then Krystal entered his room and came to him in the balcony and got a bit shock on seeing him smoking for the first time.