sweet bye

Yn's Pov

So tanvi di's and hobi jiju's engagement is already done day before yesterday...And today his family members are going back to Korea...and will be returning a month or a half before the wedding...ruhi's mother is calling me to tell ruhi to get married but Neither ruhi told anything related to her talks and what actually happened between her Jimin and nor Jimin-shi told anything to anyone...Don't know now for how long they will keep their relationship a secret..Well, they look good together, But I still can't believe they both are together....My bestfriend more like a sister, who never believe in these kind of things....is now believing them....I haven't told anything about them to her parents or any one in family..because I want that firstly they both could get to know each other properly and deeply...then only I will Think to tell..or might they tell by their own...Everytime their comes a lot of proposal for ruhi for the marriage but she also rejects because she wants to focuss on her career first, then marriage....Everyone has actually planned that when Rohan bhaiya will get marry.....I just want before anyone else could take place of Jimin for ruhi.....They both should tell this to everyone....For now let's go down, Today at 12 noon their flight is there and then, we all will be going to the airport to leave them.

For now let's go down, Today at 12 noon their flight is there and then, we all will be going to the airport to leave them

Yn's outfit

Yn - Good Morning Everyone.
Everyone - Good Morning...!!
Yn - umm...tanvi di, how are you both feeling.
Tanvi - Huh..What kind of feeling ?
Yn - Like I mean today, hobi jiju is going back to Korea, so how are you feeling ?
Tanvi - Ofcourse sad....But it's ok, they are gonna come back after a month.
Yn - ruha, how are you feeling..?? Disha - umm....just like tanvi di.
Yn - Ok......You all know what...I am so much Excited for the wedding.
Others - we also.
Yn - Hehe..
Tanvi - Haha.
Simran - Hihi...
Ruhi - Huhu...
Yn -Hoho..

(Everyone started laughing)

Time skip to 10a.m.

Yn's mom - yn....bache, please bring water for everyone and bring some snacks too.
Yn - okay mom

I was filling water in the glasses...when ruhi came.

Ruhi - Wait yn, Let me help you...I will get these to them..ok
Yn - Ok ruhi

I gave the glasses of water to ruhi in a tray with some snacks, now she left from here...and i started packing their snacks when Taehyung came..!!

Taehyung - Hii..chipkali.
Yn - What's up Bandar.
Taehyung - What are doing ?
Yn - Dancing.
Taehyung - Oh really....on which song ?
Yn - "None of your Buisness to know" Song....
Taehyung - WoW.....It feels like that the dance you did on the engagement didn't make you satisfied...huh.
Y/N- Hmm.

I suddendy remembered something

Yn - Yahhhhh....!!! Bandar...!!!!
Taehyung - What Happened ? Do you get shocks/attacks at the sudden moments...huh..!!
Yn - I want to ask you something... Yesterday, why-

I took him behind the wall so no one can see us although no one could watch us in the kitchen too but then also

Taehyung - What happened ?
Yn - First tell me one thing that when we both were in the car and i was telling you about ruhi and jimin-shii...Then after that....Why the heck did you kissed me on my neck..huh.