Jungkook's day in India

(That very day only)

Mirae was sitting in her place, while her mind was engaged to the thoughts of Taehyung and Ishita, since she heard their conversation and Taehyung has changed her position too, he gave Mirae's personal assistant position to Ishita and the thought was disturbing Mirae.

Mirae - How can he do so! He simply gave the assistant position to the girl who recently joined his company....I am just getting the bad vibes from Ishita...Sir has also changed a lot.

She was genuinely sad about what was happening, she then had the thought of talking this thing to Yn...and gave her the call.

(OTP)

Mirae - Hello?
Yn - What happened, Mirae? Is everything alright?
Mirae - I don't really know whether everything is fine or not.
Yn - Why? What happened?
Mirae - Ma'am, How is Taehyung Sir's behavior at home?
Yn - uh...What happened, Mirae? Why such questions suddenly?
Mirae - Ma'am, I don't know how Taehyung sir is at home, but here in the office, his behavior is completely different...I mean, it wasn't different but it has changed a lot...and the changes are after someone new came into his life.
Yn - um..Can you say it clearly Mirae? Tell me everything please.
Mirae - Ma'am, around a month back when we had the interviews in our company, a girl came for a interview who is Indian, I think sir was very familiar to her...and he has completely changed after she has joined...His concentration has become more towards her than anyone else, even the work...and you won't believe, I have been working in this company from many years and I am much familiar with everything here but Taehyung sir changed my position of being his personal assistant and gave that position to the new girl who joined his company, I mean how can he so easily agree to take a risk!
Yn - a-and who is that new girl?
Mirae - Her name is Ishita, she is very evil kind of, I just don't know why do I get the bad vibes from her...because you know what happened today-

she first thought to tell her about the conversation she heard but thought it will effect their relationship so stopped herself.

Mirae - uh...Yn ma'am, I just want to say that please look after Taehyung Sir.
Yn (in mind) - Yesterday only Taehyung and I had an argument because of Ishita, we cleared everything then why again this thing ?
Mirae - Hello ?
Yn - y-yes Mirae, I will look into this matter, don't worry...and I do feel sad for you that Taehyung gave your position to Ishita, she didn't deserve it...I will talk to Taehyung-
Mirae - No no ma'am, please don't...I meant that you just see in which direction he is going, please just don't talk about my position to him, I do feel sad and angry but I cannot do anything, I don't want sir to now directly fire me from his company...because if he came to know that I told all these things to you then he will get super angry because he is very possessive kind of towards Ishita.
Yn - It's ok Mirae, you don't need to worry, I won't let him come to know that you told me all these things and he won't fire you too, don't worry, be calm, and keep an eye on Taehyung too, if anything happens, pls tell me.
Mirae - Ok ma'am, thank you for listening to my problem... And sorry to disturb you.
Yn - It's fine, I wasn't doing anything important.

They then cut the call.

Yn sat on the bed as her heart started feeling heavy.

Yn - Why Ishita!? I have to do something to make them away now...It's literally getting too much.

suddenly she remembered last night and avoided the topic of Ishita.

Yn - But I cannot risk my relationship because of that girl, if Taehyung is saying to have to trust in him, then I think I should just wait for a while before again talking about Ishita and Mirae...let's wait till evening first when he would come back.