she ?? in Korea ??

(AFTER SOME DAYS)

Taehyung was getting ready for his office when a call came from his personal assistant.

Taehyung - Yes Mirae?
Mirae - Sir, today is the interview day....you have to take them, remember right ?
Taehyung (disbelief) - Thanks for telling Ms.Mirae, I was very concerned about who would be taking the interview, in fact, I completely forgot that there is something like an interview also...I thought your company hires employees like that only.
Mirae (nervous laugh) - What Sir !? You also joke around a lot.
Taehyung - who started first ?
Mirae- I-I was just reminding you..because I have reached the office and the time you gave for the interview, it's almost going to be....and you haven't reached.
Taehyung - I am just leaving in 15 minutes
Mirae - what!? you are just leaving in 15 minutes, then it will take around 20 minutes for you to come to the office!
Taehyung - Mirae...Am I the boss of the company or you ?
Mirae (nervous laugh) - Of course you sir, even if you get late, nothing will happen since you are the only boss.
Taehyung - Thanks, better see to the interviewee..I will be there in sometimes.
Mirae - Ok sir.

(Call End)

After sometimes, Taehyung came downstairs in a hurry.

Taehyung's mom - Taehyung first have your breakfast.
Taehyung - no mom, it's already so late, today the interviewees are coming...It would be a busy day...I will eat something from there.
Taehyung's mom - Yesterday also you didn't eat anything and left like that.
Taehyung - It's fine mom.
Taehyung's mom - When Yn would come here as your wife, she will only see you and make you straight...then say to her-no I am not hungry, it's getting late, I will eat there...and she will beat up right there for not taking care of your health.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Ok mom ! Bye...see you in the evening.

He then left for his office.

(Time Skip)

Taehyung was in his office taking the interviews.

Taehyung - So, You can join from tomorrow.

He said giving back some files to that interviewee.

Interviewee - Thank you sir.

The guy got up, bowed to him and left his cabin, he called Mirae to send another one... His concentration was on files that he was going through, when a girl came and stood at the door

? -May I come in, Sir ?

Taehyung hummed in response, not looking at the person, that girl smiled and went to him.

Taehyung - Take a seat pls.

He said as she sat down and he finally looked up to see that person, but his jaw dropped to the floor and he immediately stood up from his chair in shock.

Taehyung (shocked) - Ishita?? 

He was actually shocked to see her there...She smiled and stood up too.

Ishita - Yes, me.
Taehyung - Are you for real ??
Ishita - Why ?
Taehyung - I-I mean, How come you are here...am I dreaming or something?
Ishita (chuckled) - Yah Taehyung, you are not dreaming, I am really here.
Taehyung - But-
Ishita - Ah Taehyung, remembered I told you that I will give you a surprise very soon....so yeah, this was the surprise.
Taehyung - I still can't believe it! I feel like I am hallucinating.
Ishita - Why? Do I run into your mind every time that you dream about me, hallucinate me ?
Taehyung - uh..ah no...I mean like--
Ishita - First calm down.
Taehyung - First take a seat.