just a day

(The Next Day- Early morning)

Ruhi was sleeping on the couch when taehyung's/jimin's mom came and saw her, she became confused and went to her.

Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Why is ruhi sleeping here ? Didn't Jimin come back till now ??

She said to herself...and Taehyung came downstairs being half sleepy.

Taehyung's/jimin's mom - You woke up early today ?
Taehyung - hmm...need to go to the office early today...Btw, did you hear the noises at night ?
Taehyung's mom - Noises ? What kind of ?
Taehyung - Like someone fighting? Shouting?
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - My room is on this floor, but I didn't hear anything?
Taehyung - I don't know but It was coming from upstairs only...either from ruhi and Jimin's room side or from Jungkook's room side...Why is ruhi sleeping here though?
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - I also don't know..
Taehyung - Where is Jimin ?
Taehyung's /jimin's mom - I don't know, I came sometimes before only.

Ruhi woke up due to the noises of taehyung's /jimin's mom and Taehyung.

Ruhi - What happened mom? Do you need anything?
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - ruha, why were you sleeping here? Didn't Jimin come back till now??
Ruhi - uh...He already came back late at night.
Taehyung - so why were you here?
Ruhi - yesterday, Jimin came back home drunk.
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Whatt???
Ruhi - hmm..and so we had a fight, and I slept here.
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Fight for what?

Ruhi didn't want to tell her the main reason for their fight.

Ruhi - uh...H-He just took out his frustration, nothing else.
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Let me come down now, I will see him very nicely today...
Taehyung - Will you talk to him now, ruhi ?
Ruhi - I will see.
Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Don't worry, he shouted at you, now you remain angry with him until he apologizes to you or regrets it.

Ruhi just hummed in response and the three went back to their rooms.

(Time Skip)

Taehyung was in his room getting ready for the office when he decided to call Y/N, he released a sigh as he was afraid whether Y/N would be in the mood to talk or not as they both also didn't have a proper conversation and yesterday she cut the phone in anger because he was talking with Ishita...But then he dialed her number and called her...Soon she picked up the phone.

(OTP)

Taehyung - Hello ?
Yn - hmm ?
Taehyung - Y/Nie, are you angry with me?
Yn - Why did you call?
Taehyung- Why? Can't I call you? You are my future wife, I have every right on you..
Yn - Finally remembered that you have a future too with someone?
Taehyung- Y/N, it's not like that, yesterday also you cut the call in between without letting me say something, after that you didn't pick up the call...
Yn- and you know the reason already why I did so..
Taehyung- I know Y/N...but, how can you remain angry with me? Am I not your baby Tae?

He waited for her reply but she didn't say anything.

Taehyung - Oh yes, I am not your baby Tae, because our child will be either Baby Tae, or Baby Y/N...right?

She again didn't say anything which made him a little upset as he was trying to make her happy...He released a sigh.

Taehyung - Hello ?
Yn -hmm?
Taehyung - Y/Nie... Why are you angry? I am sorry na..
Yn -I am not angry...I am just not in a mood..
Taehyung - I know you are angry, I am not doing anything wrong, so don't take me wrong pls...
Yn -I am not..
Taehyung- Anyways, you know yesterday, Jimin and Disha had a fight..
Yn - Why?
Taehyung - ruhi said that he came home late, being drunk and took out all his frustration on her.
Yn - It's their matter, better for us not to interfere in their personal life, otherwise I will talk to ruhi
Taehyung - and afterall which husband and wife can live without each other, especially under the same roof without talking...arguments are common in couples...now look at us only...every other day, we fight...but then resolve our matter.
Yn - These arguments are not good but.
Taehyung - I agree....that's why I say to you, be happy and have trust in me, I ain't going anywhere leaving you, I swear to God...I love you a lot, more than anyone...You mean the world to me, Ynie....I am not a fool to give you surprises every time, plan a marriage proposal in Paris, do every possible thing for you, if I don't love you.....think about it once...
Yn - hmm...
Taehyung - Don't just say hmm hmm hmm.
Yn - So what should I say?
Taehyung - Say how much you love me.