mehendi ceremony

So....from Today there functions have started and all are very much excited for this. Today is Mehandi and in the evening time is the sangeet...All were there in their rooms doing their stuffs and getting ready for the Mehandi function.

Yn's mom, ruhi's mom and tanvi's mom were in a room helping tanvi to choose her dress.

Yn's mom - tanvi...Red or Green beta ?!
Tanvi - umm...Any colour.
Ruhi's mom -For the mehndi any colour will look good on her....Make her try the multi-colour one.
Tanvi's mom- I was also having confusion so I told her to buy both.Whatever she would like she will wear one in her own function and another one when ruhi's mehndi will be there.
Ruhi's mom - ruhi's marriage has time.
Yn's mom - I know we were just saying from another point of view.
Ruhi's mom -That I also know..Don't worry.
Tanvi's mom- Hmm... Anyways tanvi Go and change.
Tanvi - Ok.

After that she went inside the washroom to change.

Mrs.Oberoi - Aa...Now...Yes Need to call Ranbir

She called Ranbir then and told him to come in tanvi's room.

After Sometime

Tanvi came out.

Tanvi - See.
Yn's mom - Hn...Looking Beautiful. So in the afternoon time is your mehndi..So wear it at that time, I just need to check it once...thats why I told you so.
Tanvi - Okey.

Ranbir - Yes Mom.

(Ranbir came inside and hobi too came with him)

Yn's mom - ohh...you both came...okay, so hoseok...how is tanvi looking.
Tanvi - how am I looking hobi ?
Hobi - kya lag Rahi ho

Everyone looked at him

Hobi - hehe...I mean Kya lag rahi hai...hai, not ho....i mean she's looking so beautiful in that dress.
Ranbir - it's okay jija ji...everyone understood that what you mean....btw...why did you called mom ?
Yn's mom - ohh yes....tell yn and ruhi to call the mehendi girls and Ranbir, you check the food stalls and all.
Ranbir - okay.

Pihu was talking on the phone with the dresses in her hands while being in a hurry and walking fast.

On call

Y/N-hello pihu....Where are you Yaar ?! You took my dress...I have to get ready.
Pihu - Arre Arre Ynie...Don't worry...I am bringing your dress.
Yn - OK ok come fast.

call cut

Yn - Anyways lets go back to the room... She will directly come there.

She was going back when Taehyung who was going somewhere came towards her..and pinned her to the wall..Trapping her in his strong arms.

Yn - Tae.
Taehyung - See yn...Don't tell that you are busy else you already know the side effects.
Yn - Ye Ye I know..I am not busy..I am always free for you my love. (Wink)
Taehyung - Oh ho...My love is getting intelligent.. Hn.

He said while getting closer and joining the foreheads.

Yn - I was from the starting only.
Taehyung - Oh really ? Then does this intelligent girl knows what his handsome Boyfriend want from her ?
Yn - Ofcourse I know...She is with him for months..Every minute.
Taehyung - So now if you know then do also
Yn (teasing look) -But what if I don't give ?
Taehyung - Then this boyfriend will take any action.

He said while keeping hands around her waist and getting closer leaving no space.

Yn (pout) - If his action will be sweet then I am ready to accept it but if it would be harsh then I am gonna be hurt.
Taehyung - An..Hn...Meri Jaan...Don't worry the punishment will only be there if you didn't give me what you think I want.
Yn - Ohh..oKay- So.
Taehyung - Give...Don't make me wait for long...I have to get ready for the mehendi ceremony.
Yn - Even I also want to get ready...you only take the step.
Taehyung - Ok I am always ready.