taehyung with ishita ?

(The Next Day)

Everyone were having their breakfast while Taehyung and Jimin were going to leave for the office.

Jimin - Taehyung...Drop me to the office, one car has gone for the service..and the other one is taken by the driver, he has gone to drop Uncle to the Jeon company.
Taehyung - uh...

He remembered that he had to pick up Ishita on the way.

Jimin - come, let's go.
Taehyung - Jimin shi.

He thought for an excuse.

Jimin - Yes?
Taehyung - I had to pick up one of my dealers on the way.
Jimin - It's fine, drop me first, then pick him up.
Taehyung - huh.
Taehyung (in mind) - Half an hour gone to drop him to his office, then half in hour to return back here and pick Ishita and then again half an hour gone to drive to our office.
Taehyung - uh..Fine let's go.

Both of them left for their office.

(After sometimes)

Both Jimin and Taehyung were on their way to the company when Taehyung received a call from Ishita but he cut the call...She tried calling him again but he wasn't picking up the call since Jimin was sitting beside him.

Jimin - Who's calling? Why don't you pick up the call? It might be important.
Taehyung - It's nothing important, it's just my one client has been eating my head for 2 days...and is again calling.
Jimin - So let me just pick up the call and say that you have gone somewhere and forgot to take the phone.
Taehyung - No it's fine...leave it, I will handle him my way.

Jimin looked at him for sometimes while Taehyung licked his lips due to nervousness and looks he was receiving from Jimin.

Jimin (in mind) - Why is he nervous all of sudden when it's just a client phone?

(Time Skip)

Taehyung came back to Ishita's apartment after dropping Jimin to his office...He was sitting inside the car while Ishita was standing there already, crossing her arms.

Ishita - Yah! I called you four times, why weren't you picking up my calls!
Taehyung - Sorry, I was busy with some stuff.
Ishita - We are late for the office!
Taehyung - I know so now why the hell are you standing outside, come and sit inside!

She went and sat beside him, in the passenger seat.

(Meanwhile)

Krystal was already in that area, waiting for her friend to come, she was sitting inside her car, that was parked in the opposite/parallel direction and a little back to Ishita's apartment, when her eyes fell on Ishita.

Krystal- Wait, what is she doing here during the office time? Does she live here in this apartment?

Soon she saw a car, passing by her and getting parked in front of Ishita as she started scolding the person sitting inside, Krystal's car was parked a little behind them.

Krystal - Why does this car and its number plate look so familiar?

She drove a little, to see the person sitting inside the car and got a shock seeing Taehyung.

Krystal - w-what? Taehyung and Ishita are here during the office time? Is Taehyung cheating on Yn ??

Soon Krystal's friend, Ara came and sat beside her.

Ara - let's go.
Krystal - Ara, take out your phone fast and start recording my and of that car too, don't ask any questions, do it quickly, we don't have time.