haldi

The Next Day

Today Is Haldi and The wedding Day...Right now mostly we're sleeping only...yesterday all were a bit sad but then they tried to not to make the atmosphere sad or emotional, Today two souls are finally going to be one.. They thought of cheering up instead of being depressed...Its hard to overcome any situation but then also they tried it..As the story was of Many years back.

Taehyung and Yn wakeup some times before only.

Yn (worried) - Are you now ok !?
Taehyung (smile) - Yes my Jaan, don't worry
Yn (sad) -But still it must be paining right !?
Taehyung - Don't be sad Ynie.. I am now Okey...And even Ready to perform with you today in the function of Haldi and today is hobi hyung and tanvi's marriage so lets be happy....Don't be depressed !
Yn - No you won't perform, you still need to take rest !! You just sit in the Haldi function...with any gaurd...You won't do work !!
Taehyung - But Yn, Now I am ok !
Yn (state of crying) - You are ok but not fine !! So you need to r-rest.
Taehyung - Don't cry now !!
Yn (tears felling) - I am not but just seeing you yesterday when you closed your eyes after aryan shooted you. Made me literally out of world...I thought I would loose you.

Taehyung just smiled and slowly get closer to her, as they were still sitting on the bed as they got up sometimes before only so they didn't left the bed and direct started talking Taehyung made Yn's legs around his waist and her hands around his neck...He also made his hands cover her waist..Then they joined the foreheads while closing their eyes.

Taehyung - What if I didn't got save !?
Yn (slighting hitting him while crying)  - Stop saying like that na !!
Taehyung - Ouch !!
Yn - Sorry !!
Taehyung - I am totally fine and if I would take medicine one more time, I would even be able to dance with you.
Yn - But first ask from Everyone and doctors then...Only.
Taehyung (smile) - OK my caring Girlfriend.
Yn - BTW did you remember, aryan called you my boyfriend in front of Bhai !
Taehyung - Yeah I remember..But he wasn't having any reaction ! Because his mind at that time was just thinking about you to save you and wasn't concentrating on aryan or anyones talk !!
Yn (sigh) - Might be...Aryan is dead btw and Jennie and Tzuyu are arrested !
Taehyung - Very Good !!

Taehyung then made his hands inside Yn's top and was moving his hands inside her top..yn opened her eyes and looked at him...He smiled at her and she smiled back too...Both of them again closed their eyes without talking...Ranbir was passing by their rooms when he thought to check once if they both were awake or not...the door wasn't locked so he slowly opened it so that if they were sleeping, they won't wakeup but when he entered the room, he saw Yn was sitting on Taehyung's Lap while her hands covering his neck, legs covering his waist...And Taehyung's hand inside Yn's top...Forehead joined !! He stopped at his spot while blinking eyes multiple times and then without making noise, he left their room and then closed it.

Yn's mom was coming out from her room when she saw Ranbir standing out of where Taehyung and Yn slept.

Yn's mom - Ranbir.
Ranbir - Huh...Yes mom.
Yn's mom - Are Taehyung & Yn woke up !?
Ranbir (In mind) - Yeah they wakeup and are doing romance also !
Ranbir - No mom they didn't.
Yn's mom - Okey then let them sleep only..Go to your room and change then come for the breakfast...After that is their Haldi Ceremony !
Ranbir - Yeah OK mom !

They both went from there....hobi just came out of his room after getting ready....He saw tanvi coming out of her room...She also woke up sometimes before only and was going for the breakfast.

Hobi - (whistling to tanvi)

He went close to her and pinned her to the wall.

Tanvi - Good Morn-

He spoke something in her ear making her blush hard.

Hobi - Be Ready for Tonight...It would be a memorable one for us babygirl. (speaking seductively in her ear).
Tanvi (smirk and speak seductively) - I'm already ready....daddy !

YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk And Hobi) (Indian ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें