a day in paris -1

Oberoi, goenka, Kim and Jeon family reached Paris and already to their hotels.

Ruhi (smile) - Good morning Paris...After a long time...Fresh morning, let's get ready and go to office, so excited to see the changes in our office and meet my friends.

She said jumping in excitement, Jimin came from washroom and smiled looking at his wife.

Jimin - feeling good ?
Ruhi - extremely happy.

Jimin came to her and pulled her closer by her arm..He covered her waist while she smiled.

Ruhi - What happened hubby ji ?
Jimin - Haye....meri jaan.

he kissed her cheeks.

Ruhi - Haye.

she cupped his face and stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips against him...backing off, she again peck his lips and continued to do so while covering his neck, he lift her up and both left no space between them.

Taehyung - Hello ? Yeah..I hope everything is set, I don't want to make it delay.
?? - Ofcourse no...it's all set.
Taehyung - Yeah good...talk to you later then.
Yn (smile) - Tae !!

She said running and jumped on Taehyung, wrapping her legs around his waist, and arms around his shoulders.
Taehyung - what happened to my baby ?

He kissed her cheeks and said while going towards his bed and still carrying her.

Yn - Can't your baby come for no reason ?
Taehyung - Ofcourse she can-
Yn - Oh sorry, I forget you told me that you have your own privacy-
Taehyung - Yah, Yn-ah ! You are my privacy...ok.
Yn - Ok fine, now listen...I mean tell me, where we will go today ? I asked Dad, he said it depends on Taehyung and ruhi.
Taehyung - Oh !? Then why you didn't ask ruhi about this ?
Yn - Why to ruin her moment with her husband? Try to understand.
Taehyung (chuckled) - yeah...for now, it's seriously not decided...let's see.
Yn -Ah fine.

he peck her lips while she blushed.

Taehyung - I love you.
Yn - I love you too.

She said and pulled him for a kiss.

Hobi was playing with his daughter, niara when tanvi came.

Tanvi - Baby.

Both naira and hobi looked at tanvi, being confused to whom tanvi is calling.

Hobi - Nairu, is your mom calling you or me ?
Tanvi (chuckled) - tanvi is calling for her real baby...I mean my naira...I didn't say big baby, or daDdY ?

Hobi was pouting sadly but later a smirk formed on his face.

Hobi - feels like in this city of love, someone is wishing to make love tonight ?
Tanvi - Shut up !! I don't want to have another right now.

She took Naira in her arms.

Hobi (innocently looking at her) - you will have it after 9-10 months.
Tanvi - but the answer is still No !
Hobi - Fine...your decision is my decision.

he showed as if he was going to kiss her cheeks, she smiled while he moved to Naira and kissed her cheeks.

Tanvi- what about my kiss ?
Hobi - aww...it's only available for Naira.

Tanvi kicked him on his legs while he chuckled.

TIME SKIP----------

They all gathered together for the lunch.

Ruhi's dad - ruha, when you have to go to the office ?
Ruhi - In evening...or tomorrow.

They all were talking and laughing, sharing things and talking about the marriage time, but among them, only one was sitting quietly.