wedding preparations

Ruhi - Aahhh...Not the Red One mumma.
Ruhi's mom - But ruhi, red colour looks really good on girls, beta
Yn - Yes ruha, Red colour just hit different in brides.
Ruhi - So in your wedding, you wear your Red lehnga only, but I don't want to wear red, I want something different, not just simple colour that every brides wear.
Ruhi's mom - Ek to tere itne nakhre hai, decide from these and tell me later.

She got up and went from there.

Yn - ruha, try this red one, specially aunty bought this for trial on you
Ruhi (pout) - Why aren't we going to mall for shopping ?
Yn - our mothers went with our fathers for shopping, there was one shop where this lenhga was on the dummy, your mom liked it so told for giving for trial.
Ruhi - I didn't know that could also happen.

Well, if wondering what is all this happening then they are doing the preparations for wedding, packing their stuffs and all, They would be leaving for Goa day after tomorrow, ruhi and yn already called harleen to come to her state and they would go to Goa from there, At first harleen's parents weren't agreeing but later they did when ruhi's parents and yn's parents talked to them, harleen was coming today, Jungkook was excited to see her but didn't want to show her that he likes her and he want his feeling to be into love rather than just the crush, Wedding cards were already made and they had been given to everyone....It's been 5 days since Naira came home, All welcomed her with alot of precious gifts, She was recieving the love and care of everybody in the house.....jungkook came down being fully ready and whistling.

Yn - My goodness...Feels like someone is so excited today.
Ruhi - Might be trying to make anyone melt with his handsomeness.
Yn - Jungkook-shi, did you use the whole perfume bottle ?
Jungkook - Yah Yn...Atleast give some compliments rather than saying all these things...and yeah, when is your guest coming ?
Yn - Don't you know guest name ?
Ruhi (forced smile) - Jungkook, when will you stop acting like you don't know or we don't know anything.
Jungkook (sigh) - When is harleen coming ?
Yn - ye hui na baat.
Ruhi - she called me telling that she is in flight and when she would reach airport, we have to go to pick her up.
Jungkook - Who will go ?
Ruhi (sigh) - You only go hmm.
Jungkook - ok not a problem, just tell her I would be picking her up, when she will call you.
Yn - Fine.
Jungkook (teasing look) - Anyways, both of yours husbands are calling you, they just took the bath so-calling you in their rooms.

Both the girls become shy.

Ruhi - Well, your wife is also coming so~

This time, Jungkook started to blush.

Yn - Blushing baby...anyways, I am going to Taehyung.
Ruhi - And I am going to Jimin.
Yn - What about lehnga selection then ?
Ruhi - Arey choro... Aakar dekh lenge...Meenu Aunty (their maid/house-worker) Just wrap these lehnga please.

They both went together while Jungkook went out.

Yn - Tae Tae, Kookie said that you call ?

She said as she entered inside the room but Taehyung wasn't there.

Yn - Where is he ? I think Jungkook was just teasing us and lying...Dekh lungi usko harleen ke samne.

She turned back to go out but taehyung who was hiding behind the door closed it and stood crossing his hands, he just took the bath, his hair were wet, he still didn't wear his clothes, only the towel that was covering his waist, he was looking hella handsome, Yn gulped down her saliva seeing him, though it was not her first time seeing him like that but he was acting just differently, Taehyung smirked looking at her from head to toe and lying against the door with crossed hands.

Yn - when you came ? and may i know why are you shirtless, being half nanga punga ?
Taehyung - shall I say the truth ?
Yn - ofcourse you should say.