yn's and taehyung's engagement

The next morning

Finally the day came when Taehyung and Yn were going to get engaged. Everything was perfectly set and arrangements were already done. The engagement will be in the evening, with everyone uniting after a long time.

Taehyung - Ynie...wake up.
Yn - let me sleep for 5 more minutes.
Taehyung - don't you want to go with mom at aunt's place ? She has invited you especially.
Yn - hm~
Taehyung - Ynie, you need to wake up, you will take time to get ready even and then before having anything, you are not going to leave.
Yn - hm~

Taehyung released a sigh looking at the half sleepy figure of his soon-to-be wife...Taehyung thought for a second and then picked her up in bridal style, from the bed while she was whining as he disturbed her sleep.

Taehyung - Don't act childish, are you going to remain the same after marriage too ?
Yn - Ah! No but still...I was sleeping, I couldn't sleep last night.
Taehyung - So you can sleep after coming back from that aunt's place...She won't feel good if you won't go.

He took her to the washroom and made her stand at the door.

Taehyung - go.

He said slightly pushing her as she went inside lazily and he closed the door and chuckled...He decided to make the bed proper so she doesn't have to do it...He went and made the pillow proper but was confused to see something there.

Taehyung - what's this ?

He held that small chain.

Taehyung - Now which cloth chain she broke !? It's of no use after all.

He was going to throw it in the dustbin but stopped as yesterday's incident flashed in his mind.

Taehyung (confused) - I think when that guy handed something to Yn, it was this chain only !? No...why would Yn keep it with her? Ah! You are overthinking Taehyung.

He was just confused, he decided to ask Yn but then changed his mind and kept the chain back at that place...He made the bed proper and left the room.

Meanwhile in India

Krystal sent the video of Jungkook and harleen which she recorded last night, to harleen's father who is a very strict man and harleen was afraid to reveal about her relationship to her dad but Krystal heard this conversation of harleen and Jungkook and thought to reveal it to her dad to break their relationship.

Harleen's father, Mr.Singh came to his room and looked for his phone...He picked up and saw a few messages from some unknown number. He clicked on them and became shocked on seeing the video of harleen with a guy...Anger ran through his veins since harleen lied to him and in his absence, she went for that guy.

Mr.Singh - So this was the real reason.

He called his wife and daughter.

Mr. Singh - Both of you come here !!
Mrs. Kaur - What happened now ?
Mr.Singh - When is harleen coming back ?!
Harnoor - tomorrow...but why ?
Mr.Singh - Tell her to come back anyhow today itself !!
Harnoor - But dad, it's not possible...Today is her friend's engagement.
Mr.Singh - Tell...her...to...come...back.
Harnoor - Dad, flight should also be available.
Mrs.Kaur - Arey! But what happened !? What you need from her, why are you angry ?
Mr.Singh - see this video !!

He showed the video to them...Both of their Jaws dropped...Harnoor became quite nervous as her dad now knew about harleen's relationship...Mr.Singh looked at Harnoor and caught her being nervous.