way to Punjab

Author pov

So today is the day when All are going to Amritsar, Punjab... Their packing for the same has already been done... And today there flight is there at 4 p.m. so they all are getting ready. Yn already got ready

 Yn already got ready

Yn's outfit

Yn's mom - wow...yn...you wore salwar suit after a long time...you're looking so beautiful.
Yn - thank you mom
Yn's mom - Y/Nie....i came to tell you to check your things for the last time so that we can leave...after sometimes...because after punjab we will be going to Himachal too.
Yn - Mom...don't worry...I have checked everything properly, and also mom some of the clothes we will be buying from there only na.. Mrs.Oberoi - yes I know..but then also.
Yn - Like that i have packed everything.
Yn's mom - okay..So bring your bag down now....we all wil leave after 30 mins.
Yn - ok.

Her mother left her room.

Yn - Ok so now...come yn...lets carry these bags first.

Taehyung entered her room.

Taehyung - woah...you're looking so beautiful in this outfit.
Yn - thank you love.

Yn was about to pick the bags when

Taehyung - wait yn... let me help you.
Yn - Huh..no..no...Tae, Its fine, I will carry...these aren't that heavy. Taehyung - but then also...you have 2 bags...let me carry atleast one.
Yn - But-
Taehyung - shhh

he carried her both the bags.

Yn - You told that you will only carry one.
Taehyung - So what...I don't want to give any kind of pressure or work to you
Yn - Hihi....Thank you.
Taehyung - Now lets go.
Yn - okay.

Both of them left the room after checking around once for the last time and then yn locked her room.

Ruhi - Ok lets just check the things for the last time...and then will go...hihi.

After Sometime

Ruhi - So everything checked...hihi...everything is done.
Jimin - But one thing is still not done.

he entered her room

Ruhi - what is not done ?
Jimin - You didn't give me any kiss from the morning.
Ruhi - Aww...No problem...I will give you.
Jimin - Ye...Thanks..ruha.
Ruhi - But not now.
Jimin - Why ?
Ruhi - because we all have to leave after sometimes.
Jimin - Then we both won't be alone...there would be our family too...And I know that you won't give until we reach punjab.
Ruhi - WoW...you're so intelligent my mochi...you know me very well.
Jimin - See...I just guessed it....but now you will really give me after we reach punjab.
Ruhi - Aaaa....ok...take...
Jimin (pout) - aehsaan na karo dekar. (don't do a favor)
Ruhi (shoked) - what...when you learnt hindi...and what kind of language are you using......ki aehsaan na karo dekar...I am not doing any kind of aehsaan on you...I love you thats why I am giving.....and kiss is not a thing that you will give it to everyone....Its only between the lovers... right...So its not call the "aehsaan"....Now get lost...I won't give anything to you...And Don't talk to me...(angry)
Jimin - Yahhh, ruha, Sorryyyyyy....hindi padna bhaari par gya....ruha !