Ishita at Kim residence

(Later that Sunday)

Today Ishita was going to come over to Kim's house as Taehyung has invited her for dinner....Krystal even came to their house in the morning...It was evening time and she was going to come in some time...Yn was sitting on the couch, with her legs on the table and working on her laptop that was on her lap...Taehyung came and sat beside her.

Taehyung - Yn

She hummed in response.

Taehyung - Ishita must be coming, can you either sit properly or go upstairs and work if it's important or do it later on.
Yn - I am not going anywhere.

She said without looking at him, he released a sigh being pissed off at her attitude.

Taehyung - Fine sit here only but atleast sit properly.

She didn't reply to him or change her sitting style...He was also feeling bad for being ignored by Yn as she wasn't talking to him properly.

Taehyung - Y-
Yn - Don't disturb me.

Taehyung just looked at her for sometime, he then got up and left from there.

Time Skip

Taehyung - Everyone! Ishita is here.

He went out to bring her inside, Yn closed her laptop and kept it there while getting up too...taehyung's mom went to welcome her while taehyung dad came to Yn.

Taehyung's dad - Don't show that you are being affected by Ishita...Be strong, ok child?

He said caressing her hairs, Yn passed a smile as he is the only one who understands her better.

Ishita came inside greeting everyone, they all greeted her too... Meanwhile Yn didn't bother herself to go to her, she just stood there where she was sitting earlier while having a poker face.

Taehyung - Ishita, you already know her right? She's Yn, my fiancee.

Ishita and Yn just looked at each other...Ishita came forward and spoke

Ishita - Hi Yn, good to see you again.

She forwarded her hand to her and passed her a smile, more like a smirk...Yn didn't smile back and looked at her while poking her cheek with tongue, she looked at her the last time and rolled her eyes, leaving from there while the rest were shocked to see a different look from Yn...Ishita felt insulted as she backed her hand but forced a smile to all.

Taehyung - Haha, don't mind her...She's not in a mood today.
Ishita - It's ok.
Taehyung's mom -Come and sit Ishita.
Ishita - Yes.

She came and sat on the couch, The rest also sat together and started talking.... After sometime, taehyung's dad also left from there as he wasn't in the mood to see Ishita.

Ishita - What happened to him?
Krystal - Maybe he didn't want to listen to your talks.

Ishita glared at her while she smirked.

Taehyung - What are you saying Krystal, haha...it's not like that Ishita, don't mind her too or my dad.....He just remembered that he had to take the medicines so he left.
Ishita - It's fine...why don't you call Yn down, we shall sit together and talk...maybe her mood will be fine then.
Taehyung - um...yeah.

He was going to call Yn when he saw her coming downstairs herself.

Ishita - We were going to call you Yn, but you yourself came.

Yn just ignored her and went to taehyung's dad's room as he had called her.

Taehyung (in mind) - Why the hell is she behaving like this! Making my image down in front of someone else!!