wedding days-2

After some days

Decorations were done and Mostly all the relatives or guest have started to come now...The environment was getting more joyful and Cheerful.

Taehyung's mom (while hugging) - Hii.
Mrs. Choi - Hello...Congratulations.
Taehyung's mom -Thank youu...How are you ?
Mrs. Choi - I am good and you ?
Taehyung's mom -Just in front of you..How are you Tzuyu ?
Tzuyu - Good, Aunty.
Mrs.Choi - And where is your hoseok And your soon to be daughter In law..Hn..Won't you make us meet your  daughter in law.
Taehyung's mom - Hahah..Ofcourse I will...right now she is with the other relatives so when she will free I will surely make you meet with her and also now you are here..So you will meet na.
Tzuyu - Aunty you didn't even shared her picture with us.
Taehyung's mom - Ohh Sorry.
Mrs. Choi - No problem in that.
Taehyung's mom - Wait let me call tanvi here...Aa..

Yn was passing by them so taehyung's mom stopped her.

Taehyung's mom -Ynie.
Yn (smile) - Yes Aunty.
Taehyung's mom - Can you please call tanvi...Like where ever she is.
Yn - Oh She is with hobi jiju..Meeting his friends and others.
Taehyung's mom - Ohk anyways ynie..Meet them..She is my friend Mrs. Choi and her Daughter Tzuyu. Mrs.Choi - Hello.
Tzuyu - Hii.
Yn (smile) - Hello aunty and Tzuyu...My name is yn Oberoi..tanvi Oberoi's Sister..Namaste (joining hands together) and Welcome to India.
Mrs.Choi and Tzuyu (smile) - Namaste.
Yn - Umm...Aunty...I am leaving, and sending di here.
Taehyung's mom - Okey.

She went from there.

Mrs. Choi - She was so Sweet.
Taehyung's mom - Ofcourse she is...Btw what do you think will she be fine for Taehyung or Jimin...she, her sister's and her friend Especially her bestfriend all are very sweet, caring and beautiful.
Mrs. Choi - This girl for Taehyung ?!

Mrs. Kim nodded at her with a smile...While Mrs. Choi looked at Tzuyu.

Mrs.Choi - Aaa..Yeah..She will be fine.
Taehyung's mom - I think the same but I am not sure about them because I haven't talked with Their parents..So..I-
Mrs.choi - Yah Kim don't think much for now....Future will tell and also without their permission or they love each other how can you decide anything..So leave it.
Taehyung's mom -Yeah you are right..Will see then.

Tzuyu's phone started to ring.

Tzuyu - excuse me.

She walked from the there while talking on phone to someone.

Yn was searching for tanvi when Taehyung was coming from front, so she stopped him.

Yn - Tae..Where's tanvi di ?
Taehyung - I don't know.

he passed by her.

Yn - Why is he behaving like this from past 2-3 days...he doesnt come to my room also now.

After that she shrugged off her thoughts and went away from there.

Meanwhile

Hobi and tanvi were here introducing each other to their relatives (Door ke rishtedaar) and friends....yn told tanvi that taehyung's mom is calling her and they both went from there.

Tzuyu talked to her friend on call and now she was going back when her eyes met someone....Seeing whom like she was like her everything was that person then...Her world was stopped and was amazed seeing the person...That she couldn't help but just stare at that person....Like Love at the first sight. And that someone was ranbir....But she didn't knew him...he was coming from front...Ranbir saw Tzuyu staring at him so he thought of asking her..After all if she was here then might be anyone's guest.

Ranbir - Hi..do you need anything ?!
Tzuyu (smile)- Huh..Aa...No..Thank you.
Ranbir - Okey then.

He left from there.