wedding preparations-2

It was just an another day and a week left for ruhi and Jimin's wedding functions to be begin...All were busy doing the preparations and everything, The closer relatives and friends already arrived here, rest everyone would come 2 days before the functions.

Jungkook came out from his room and his eyes fell on none other than his crush, harleen...She was telling some of the staffs about the placement of few decorative things with the wedding planner...They were discussing few other things too...But Jungkook started to feel Jealous seeing her with another man and talking to him...After harleen went from there, Jungkook went to the wedding planner

Jungkook - what were you talking to that girl ?
?? - related to the wedding functions and everything, she told that she is a wedding planner too...so we both were just talking related to these all things only...and also instructing the workers about the things where to place as it is going to be royal wedding so everything should be beautiful.
Jungkook - Well, don't talk to her now.
?? - aa....why ?
Jungkook - because I am saying so.

He said as he went from there, while the wedding planner stood there being confuse.

?? (Talking to himself) - Did I do anything wrong ?

Jungkook came a little far and went to harleen.

Jungkook - Hi harleen.
Harleen - Hi Jungkook....What happened ?
Jungkook - nothing...just came like that to say Hi.
Harleen - Oh...how's your preparation going on ?
Jungkook- there isn't an exam that need to prepare something...hehe.
Harleen (done with him) - I mean...Like, are you excited;? Wedding days are going to be come soon.
Jungkook - Well, I knew what you mean.
Harleen - Oh really~ ?
Jungkook - yeah.
Harleen (scoff) - great then.
Jungkook - what's with (scoff) ?
Harleen - My wish.
Jungkook - Acha~ well, how's your crush ?
Harleen - The cutest, the hotest, the sweetest, the naughtiest.
Jungkook - oh hoo...Who has all these qualities in one ?
Harleen - Hai bas koi...The most special one.
Jungkook-Great... Is he Indian or Korean ?!
Harleen - aa....I can't tell that.
Jungkook - why ?
Harleen - Secret, you know.

They had their conversation for Sometimes while walking.

Yn and Taehyung were together, Taehyung was on his phone while Yn was on her laptop seeing more places in Goa.

Yn - Taehyung ah, should we plan after cocktail night again ? Remembered the previous time, after cocktail party of tanvi di's wedding ?

Taehyung glared at her while she instantly looked back at her laptop screen gulping her own saliva as she remembered what happened that day when they went out of resort.

Yn - Sorry~

she said in a low voice.

Yn - acha has Jin-shi decided any game ?
Taehyung - Not yet...He's still thinking, well, there is going to be host this time.
Yn - Aa...yes....but he has the duty to give the games to the host na.
Taehyung - Ynie, I need to tell you something.
Yn - What is it ?
Taehyung - amm....I am going back to Korea tonight..My flight is there.

Yn immediately looked at him with a quite shock face, she frowned her eyebrows.

Yn - Whatt ?? Why so ?? This instant ??

she said making a pout.

Taehyung - actually, Jimin has his important meeting with few dealers, but he can't go back, so after discussing with all and the dealers, they agreed to meet any one of us, though, signs are needed of Jimin only but for now I have to go to keep this deal going on and to bring ther company signs on our contract paper, like the way they need of Jimin...we need of them..after Jimin would go back to Korea, he will manage further things.
Yn - But Taehyung, It's wedding days, Family time, Is money more important than Family ?
Taehyung - Ynie, Family is important but for what we earn money then when we can't do anything for our family.
Yn - Taehyung, I know that thing but how come you can go now !!?? And for how many days will you go ??? Does everyone else know about this ???
Taehyung - I am going for 3 days, will return after 4 days, because take one day of coming back, and my family and your family know this...at first dad was going, but I thought why to pressurize him, so I am going...Ok ?
Yn - Just tell me one thing...You only need to talk to them, and Need their Signs, they why 3 days ? It can be done in 1 day too ?
Taehyung - No, see, Tonight I will go, tomorrow I will reach there, day 1...I have to go to my office...Day 2, Jimin's office dealers would meet me, Day 3 their will be meeting with the employees, then that day only, in evening, I will book the flight of returning back to India, then Day 4...I will be here...That's it.
Yn - but still Taehyung ah...how will I spend time without you !
Taehyung - But I will come na baby...please try to understand.
Yn - Taehyung I can understand but this thing is not just fair because these are times when all the family members enjoy the special occassion time together.
Taehyung - I know....I will come back soon ok ?
Yn - Can I come with you too ? What will I do here ? All will be busy among themselves...Preparing for the wedding.
Taehyung - So you should be here with the rest, you are bride's bestfriend.
Yn - So aren't you Groom's brother !!?