shopping

The Next Day

Taehyung's mom - So we ladies and girls are going for the shopping.
Taehyung's dad - Fine, by the time we men will search for the place and other arrangements.

The gents were still at home while the ladies left to do the shopping for the engagement.

Taehyung's dad - Ranbir, search for the guest house online...although I know some, if there would be few other options, It would be fine.
Ranbir - Yes uncle.
Jungkook - everyone! I want to make a request ! Pls don't deny me.

He said coming downstairs and sitting on the couch.

Jungkook's dad - What is it ?
Jungkook - There's two week left for Taehyung and Yn's engagement.
Them - Yes, So ?
Jungkook - So, can we please call-
Jimin - Before you complete your sentence, let us tell that harleen cannot come now...She has her work too...We had already talked to her...now proceed.
Jungkook (head tilt) - what proceed, I had to ask that only.
Ranbir - uncle, I had got two places, have a look.

They all were busy discussing the things.

Time Skip----------

Yn - look at that dress !
Jisoo - It's pretty...many are gonna wear western only.
Taehyung's dad - So far, this is the only Indian related place here...so need to chose from here only.
Ruhi - Let's go to India for a day and come back with our shopping.
Tanvi (chuckled) - See, if we do not get anything here, we will buy the dress online.
Simran - Till then, let's roam here and other places and enjoy our day ladies.
Them - oh yea~

They all were gossiping, visiting the places, seeing the dresses, and having fun.

Time Skip at the evening.

Tanvi's dad - How long are they gonna take ? Here we have done most of the things also.
Yn's dad - who is going to see the place we chose ?
Taehyung's dad - We will go...Some take the responsibility of the place and others of engagement card...Within a day or two, cards will be made and given to all...Let's take rest now.

They all picked their things and went to their rooms while the servants in their house gave them something to eat.

On coming back to his room, Taehyung called to Yn to ask them where they reached.

Taehyung - Madam, you all are gone from morning, it's late evening, aren't you all done with your shopping.? You all only need to choose one dress.
Yn - Tae, you already know, it takes time for doing shopping.
Taehyung - But I am missing you now.
Yn - Ha! How you spend 8 months then ?
Taehyung - That was helplessness.
Yn (forced smile) - I feel Ishita is busy right now.
Taehyung - Yn please.
Yn - Just kidding Tae...don't take it seriously..don't you have work ?
Taehyung - no...and one more thing, you didn't give me kiss since you came.
Yn (chuckled) - i told you, it's kinda game...try to get the kiss if you can.
Taehyung - come back home and I will show you how to play it well baby
Yn - fine, acha I am going...mom is calling..bye.
Taehyung - bye.

Call Cut

Taehyung then recieved the call from someone, he picked up and continued talking to that person.

Time Skip.

All the ladies came back home.

Taehyung's dad - Finally you all are back, we thought you are gonna stay out only today.
Taehyung's mom - Ofcourse it takes time, wedding shoppings are done so quickly.

They all talked for a while, and showed the things they purchased.

Servant - Dinner is ready Sir and Ma'am.
Taehyung's mom - ok.

Servant left from there.

Taehyung's mom - we are going to change by then you all go and start having your dinner.