after a few months

After a few months

Time passed like that but Taehyung and Yn couldn't move on from each other. Both couldn't digest the fact that they were being cheated on and nor the truth came out. Krystal and Ishita didn't take any step ahead because they wanted to give Taehyung some time to move on from Yn as they knew if they did anything in a hurry, he would not accept any of the two. Right now the Kim and Jeon family was sitting together in the living area minding their own business when they were interrupted with Taehyung's voice.

Taehyung - Ah! fvck.

He cursed under his breath while looking at his laptop screen. All the eyes looked at him with confusion.

Taehyung's dad - What happened?
Taehyung - Our company got a loss.
Taehyung's dad - What !?! How much ??
Taehyung - 2 million dollars.

Everyone's eyes got widened on hearing about it.

Taehyung's dad - It's such a big loss, Taehyung! How can you just sit and say so calmly that our company got into the loss! How can you be so careless with the work!! Where does your mind go while handling the work !?!
Taehyung - I am sorry dad, It's the first time-
Taehyung's dad - Why did it happen for the first time also! Look at Jimin and Jungkook, why didn't their company ever get a loss? They got the company with you only..It means they are careful while you are careless!

And that's how the morning of the Kim family began.

Jungkook's dad - It's alright...Business work has these ups and downs. Just be careful next time, Taehyung.

Taehyung released a sigh and nodded.

Meanwhile in india

Rihana - aditi !! Come here! Where are you!!

Rihana carried the little dress of Aditi and was searching for her in the whole mansion. It was the first day of aditi's school and that naughty girl didn't want to go.

Yn's dad - Let me call her....Where's dadu's (grandfather's) little princess??

He slowly walked towards the couch and saw Naira sitting behind it. His eyes then fell on Yn coming downstairs. He indicated Yn to pick her up without her knowledge. Yn smiled and nodded and went slowly towards the couch and picked up aditi in her embrace.

Yn - Yeah! Caught you aditi !!

She placed a kiss on her cheek while aditi whined being in her arms.

Aditi - Ah! Bua!
Yn - Yes darling...Don't want to go to school?
Aditi - No!
Yn - But why? It's your first day baby, you will make lots of friends... You will enjoy a lot.
Aditi (pout) - Ah! Fine!
Yn - and today your bua will drop you to your school.
Aditi (smile) - Really! Ok then...I will go..will you pick me up too?
Yn - ah...no...Bua will be in the office at that time.
Aditi - Ah! Fine..
Yn - so now get ready fast or else you will be late on the first day only..
Aditi - make me ready, bua...pls.

She said making puppy eyes.

Yn - ok ok...aditi's wish is my command.

They smiled while Yn took the uniform from rihana and went upstairs to their room to make aditi ready for school.

Yn's dad - Yn seems to be happy now, right?
Rihana - But what if she is just acting and is sad from inside.
Yn's dad (sigh) - God knows.

Time Skip

Yn came downstairs in her office wear while holding aditi's hand who was also dressed up in the school uniform.