marriage-2

tanvi's and hobi's wedding outfit

All have already come here in the decorated area, Relatives have also come and also the close ones...All were dancing and enjoying...music and dhol was continuously playing around...all were enjoying alot..... taehyung's mom decided to call hobi then...She called and with jimin, jungkook, taehyung, jisoo and his other friends and cousin came to the entrance..He was sitting on a horse.....jungkook, jimin and taehyung help him to step down, The camera men started to click his and others photos....and were making the videos...fire crackers started to burn and dhol one started to play the loud whereas all started to dance...including jungkook, taehyung and jimin !! Hobi was just standing while the others were dancing continuously....jungkook, jimin and taehyung were making hobi dance too but he wasn't dancing..and was just standing.

Taehyung, jimin and jungkook's outfit

Taehyung - hyung Dance na !!
Hobi - Not now..try to understand.
Jimin - Ahh..okk !! Anyways jungkook and tae...nacho.
They both - Yeahhh !!
Hobi (chuckled) - These three !!
Taehyung - HOYE AAJ MERE YAAR DI SHAADI HAL !!!!! (Yeaa...today's my friend/brother's marriage !!!)
Jimin - NACHO SAARE JEE BHAR KE !!!!
Jungkook - KYONKI AJJ HAMARE BHAI KI SHAADI HAI !!!!!
they three -WHAOOOHHHHHH !!!

Hobi started laughing seeing them.

Cameraman - Sir this side please.
Hobi (smile) - Arre yeah bhai mere.

Then they started moving in front slowly.....taehyung's parents stood beside hobi....jungkook, jimin, taehyung and jisoo also stood with them..All clicked photos of them...jungkook's parents also joined them...All were clicking the photos with the closed ones first..He walked a little more..With the gatherings all around him...Music and dhol going on, crackers continuously burning, photos clicking..small kids running here and there..Full Enjoyment....He then walked inside slowly and slowly...while talking

Taehyung - hyung I can't beleive you are really getting marry now..so happy for you.
Hobi - Thanks tae..Even marrying the love of my life.
Jimin - True !! This scene won't come after that.
Hobi - thats why enjoy as much as you want after that direct in jisoo's wedding then we all will dance in your wedding.
Jimin - hehe..yeah.