cocktail-2

Aryan - FOR WHAT ARE YOU SHOUTING THIS MUCH... HN... ONE MORE VOICE OF YOURS AND I AM GONNA THROW YOU OFF FROM THIS TERRACE..!! AND THEN DIE BY YOUR OWN...!!!!
Yn (crying) - aryan pls let me go na..!! What I have done to you...!!
Aryan - Ughhh... Yn.. Don't cry...!!

he pushed her on the floor and then got over her.. Trying to r@pe her

Yn (crying even more) - AAAAAAA..... ARYANNN...!! LEAVE MEEEEE...!!! AAAAAAA.
Aryan - You piece of sh!t...( slapped her) Instead of doing so with you it would be better If I directly kill you before anyone comes here

He took out his gun again and load it...She closed her eyes tightly And he was going to shoot her when the terrace door opened revealing Ranbir and Taehyung.....Aryan pointed the gun at Ranbir and Taehyung and he was going to shoot them but Yn pushed him and he fell down on the floor....Taehyung and Ranbir went to them...Taehyung gave him tight slap...While Ranbir was going to shoot him but the gun went out of shots !!

Ranbir - The F**...Taehyung where's the gun I gave you !?
Taehyung - there isn't any need of gun.. To kill this Sh't...he will get die by own bare hands..I won't leave him today.

he again slapped him hard and then punched him

Ranbir went to yn.

Ranbir- Yn are you ok !?
Yn (crying) - Bhai

Ranbir hugged her tight.

Ranbir (In mind) - Thank God we again reached on Time, because I don't wanted to loose another person.. (tears forming) He was going to shoot her but because of you we reached on time and our Yn got safe !!

Taehyung and aryan were continuously fighting with each other....aryan then punch Taehyung hard on His face that the blood was coming from mouth..Anger was filling in Taehyung...He went to him and slapped him again...Aryan pushed him and he fell on the floor...He then took the gun from floor and pointed towards Taehyung...Ranbir pushed aryan that he also fell on the ground !! He made Taehyung stand....And now aryan was on floor and Ranbir and Taehyung were standing in front of him...Aryan smirked which made Both of them Confused...He got up from floor and signalled them to look back..They did..And found that one of the man of his has hold Yn and pointing the Gun on her head.

Aryan (smirk) - Good that I bring them with me right !?? Well make my way to go to Yn and if not then on my one sign your Yn will be gone forever !! If you want you can have a look at her cute yet clever face for the last time !! Either say Goodbye to her or let me go !
Taehyung - YO-
Ranbir - GO..!!!
Taehyung - Ranbir..!?
Ranbir - Go aryan..!!
Aryan - Thanks Oberoi Ji !!

He took his gun from floor and made his way to Yn

Aryan - See Baby..Your brother and boyfriend both can't do anything to me now...What will you do !? Shall we go far from them now ! (moving his gun on her face)

Ranbir without any one noticing clicked on one of the button which gives signel to his men at the difficult time....Aryan was talking to Yn...When from the back door, Ranbir's men peek inside and Ranbir indicated them to come inside quietly and they did as he said....ranbir and Taehyung both looked at each other and without any fear in their eyes they went to aryan....And stood Beside them.

Aryan - Oh ho...You two are here now...Don't forget that my man is also here...Your one action towards me can harm your Loved one ! Be careful !!

Aryan , Yn and His man's back was facing the back door..Ranbir and his 3 men stood at the back of them....And pointed the gun at them !!

Ranbir - I guess Game Over aryan !!
Aryan - How..!?
Ranbir - Look at your back now..!!

Aryan and his men looked back while Taehyung and aryan pushed them hard...Taehyung hold Yn's hand and ran away from there and made her to hide under one table.....All hide at the different places, under the table, behind the wall or door..and were shooting at each other...aryan's other mens also came..And both of their men's were fighting and shooting each other...Ranbir took the gun.. mAnd shoot one of aryan's Men..!! While Taehyung was continuously punching and slapping aryan...They both were fighting by their own !! It was a night time and only lights that were on from that they were able to see else it was getting darker slowly ! Ranbir was seeing Taehyung making Yn to a safe place and went to fight with aryan.