planning of ruhi's marriage

After some days

Hobi and tanvi's wedding reception was done...The next day few relatives returned back..but many were still here...Taehyung, jungkook Jimin were still in Korea for their company work...Right now, mostly all were in their rooms and doing their things or work, It is the evening time and yn's dad, taehyung's dad, jungkook dad, ruhi's dad and tanvi's dad were sitting together and were talking only when Mr.Sinha joined them too.

Mr.Sinha - Can I join too !?
Yn's dad - Sure, Come.

He seated on one to the seat.

Mr.Sinha - Everything happened so nicely na.
Tanvi's dad - Yeah and one couple is already become together..I am really happy for both of them..tanvi, I remember when she first came to this world, She grew up so fast...that fast like she is now happily married with the love of her life and I know that they (Kim family, Jeon family and hobi) are gonna keep her safe and Happy forever..I won't be able to meet her often as she will be there in korea and I will be in India.
Taehyung's dad - We will always keep her happy and safe and will also love and treat her like a daughter not as a daughter in law...I know hoseok won't ever see a tear in her eyes, I know him...She will always be comfortable around us !!
Ruhi's dad - Children grow up so fast and then they had their own family with their children...Life goes on.
Mr.Sinha (in mind) - After reception party, She (Mrs.Sinha) told me to talk to them, but I forget...If Right now also I didn't talk about Abhinav and ruhi, she would eat me !!
Mr.Sinha - Umm..I don't know whether I should talk about this thing right now or not but actually I have to..ruhi's dad, You remember one time I told you about that we are finding a girl for Abhinav and then we talked about ruhi for him, you told that first you want to see Abhinav as he last met you all long time ago...So, now he is here and you all have seen him also, so what do you think !?
Ruhi's dad (smile) - I don't have any problem, we both know each other from a long time...I know you and your family very well and also ruhi and Abhinav will look good together,they need to understand each other in a better way and also Abhinav is a very Kind guy,of good nature...We would love to accept him for my daughter, ruhi.
Mr.Sinha (smile) - Thats really good to hear because we aslo want ruhi to be our Daughter in law....She is perfect for Abhinav and thankyou so much for accepting him.
Ruhi's dad (smile) - Arre. There's nothing to say or do like that.
Mr.Sinha - Won't there be any problem to your wife or ruhi herself...Will she be happy with this marriage !?
Ruhi's Dad (in mind)- Now what should I say...My Mrs. wanted Jimin for ruhi....But I don't think she would be having problem with Abhinav too and also Abinav parents were the first one to ask for ruhi soo.
Ruhi's Dad - Yeah I think ruhi's mom would be happy and ruhiii (thinking) She would be happy too, I guess because she doesn't have any boyfriend too, we don't have nay other guy in see for her...So, this arrange marriage will be totally fine.
Mr.Sinha (smile) - So if you don't have any problem....then.....Can we do ruhi and Abhinav's roka (Acceptance of girl and boy from both the family side, more like engagement but different from it).......tomorrow or day after tomorrow as Abhinav has to go back to America for his work within 2-3 days and we will go with him, so it would be good if their Roka is done...We would also have the satisfaction...and also all the relatives are there from your side, we will call some close ones from our side...Place is good, We can do their Roka in Gurudwara.
Ruhi's dad- Aaaa...I don't have any problem but first I have to tell this thing to her mom and then everyone so let's keep it day after tomorrow.....Tomorrow in the morning at the breakfast time when all will gathered together, I will make the announcement of their Roka then.
Mr.Sinha - Thankyou for understanding !!
Ruhi's dad - No problem.

After that all those male elders continued with their talks.

Time Skip---------

Ruhi's parents seated on the bed and then her dad started the convention done between him and Mr.Sinha.