meeting tanvi

Yn was sleeping peacefully in her room when simran came in her room and woke her up.

Yn - yahh, let me sleep simran.
Simran - dii....it's 9:00
Yn - I don't care....let me sleep
Simran - dii....wake up....did you forget that tanvi di will come today.

When yn heard tanvi's name....she quickly sat on the bed and become excited.

Yn - oh yes.....tanvi di will come today....i totally forget about that.
Simran - finally....you woke up....di, now get ready and come downstairs for breakfast.
Yn - okay

Yn then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower

She wore this.......she then went downstairs for breakfast and saw everyone doing their breakfast.

She went there and sat on the dining chair.

Yn - good morning everyone
All - good morning yn.
Ranbir - good morning sleepy head.
Yn - yah bhaiya....why you and tanvi di always wish me good morning like this
Ranbir - because you always wake up late.
Yn - yah...b-
Yn's dad - okay...okay.....both of you..silent and do your breakfast.
Ranbir - okay dad.

They did their breakfast and were sitting in the living room talking to each other when the door bell rang. Yn went to open the door. She opened the door and saw Tanvi.

Yn - dii
Tanvi - yn

Yn hugged tanvi and tanvi hugged her back.

Yn - how are you di
Tanvi - I'm good yn
Yn - now...you'll stay here only na ?
Tanvi - yes....my fashion designing course is finished.

Yn went inside with tanvi....everyone saw Tanvi and hugged her....they talked for sometime.

Yn's mom - yah....she must be tired....let her go to her room and take some rest.
Tanvi's mom - yes....tanvi...you can go and have some rest
Tanvi - okay mom.
Yn - i ma going to my room.
Simran - me too.
Yn's mom - okay

They went from there and went to their rooms.

Time skip--------------------------------------------
(At evening)

Yn decided to talk to tanvi for sometime....she went to her room. She didn't saw Tanvi there.

Yn - tanvi dii....where are you ?
Tanvi - I'm in the washroom.
Yn - ohh okay....I'm sitting here only...come out fast.

Yn was sitting there when tanvi's phone rang....yn looked towards the phone and saw the caller ID and there was written "hobi💕"

Yn (in mind) - who's hobi ? And why di put that emoji after the name ?

The phone stopped ringing......the phone's screen was still lit up....and yn saw a boy's picture on the wallpaper.

Yn took the phone and hide that.

Tanvi came outside of the bathroom.

Yn - dii....someone was calling you on your phone
Tanvi - who ?
Yn - there was written hobi with a heart emoji....now tell me, who's he ? (Yn said in a teasing tone)
Tanvi - j-just a f-friend.
Yn - and the boy who was on your wallpaper is ?
Tanvi - t-that's h-hobi
Yn - oh, it would be better if you will tell me the truth...so, dii...now tell me who's he

Tanvi sighed

Tanvi - okay....if you got to know about this...then i will tell you....his full name is Jung hoseok....and we both love each other.....we both met in korea
Yn - ohh okayy......was he too doing a fashion designing course ?
Tanvi - no no.....he is a CEO
Yn - CEO ?
Tanvi - yes.....do you have your phone with you ?
Yn - yes.
Tanvi - open the Google
Yn - okay.
Tanvi - search "CEO of jung cooperation"
Yn - okay
Tanvi - and open the first website
Yn - okay
Tanvi - read that....you'll know about him ?
Yn - Jung hoseok, CEO of jung cooperation is 28 years old......his company park enterprises is on #5 in the whole world

Yn's eyes widen and she looked at her sister tanvi.

Yn - dad's company that would be handed to be is on #4 and it's on #5...woah impressive.....now, let's read further........his cousin brother Kim taehyung owns a company named Kim enterprises and that's on #1...and park jimin owns a company named park enterprises is on #2,woah, it's very impressive....their cousin brother named Jeon jungkook is CEO of jeon enterprises and that's on #3.....woah, these three brothers are very hardworking...i think ?
Tanvi - yes

Yn out the phone aside.

Yn - but di....if he's a CEO...how did you both met ?
Tanvi - actually.....i was going to a convenience store when i saw a kitten in the middle road and his car was coming...i thought that what if something happen to the kitten....i jump to save that kitten....but he knew about the kitten and stoped the car several metres far. He parked the car aside and came out of the car. He helped me to stand up...the kitten ran away....he asked me whether I'm okay.....i said okay....he then went from there.....after a few days.....we saw each other several times And we met several times...and then we confessed.
Yn - did his parents know about you both ?
Tanvi - yes....i have been to his home several times.
Yn - ohh okay...will you tell mom dad about this ?
Tanvi - i will....but I'm scared that what if they didn't agree.
Yn - don't worry di...i will make them agree.
Tanvi - sure ?
Yn - 100%
Tanvi - okay

They further talked when simran came there...they told simran about this......tanvi's dad came to call them for dinner and they three went downstairs for dinner.

They were doing their dinner when yn said something.

Yn - chachu (she said to tanvi's dad)
Tanvi's dad - yes yn child.
Yn - chachu, actually....tanvi di love someone.
Tanvi's dad - what ?

Yn told him everything.

Tanvi's dad - no....she would marry any Indian only.

Tears started flowing from tanvi's eyes.

Tanvi - b-but d-dad.
Tanvi's dad - i will not hear anything.

Tanvi was about to start stand up from the dining chair....when tanvi's dad started laughing.

Tanvi's dad - tanvi beta...wait....i was just joking.

Tanvi looked at her dad with her teary eyes.

Tanvi's dad - i was really joking bache, now smile.....but before agreeing...i would like to meet him...okay ?

Tanvi smiled and nodded

Yn's mom - show us his picture atleast.

Tanvi opened her phone and show them his picture.

Everyone was done with her dinner when her phone started ringing....as yn was sitting beside tanvi...she saw the caller ID.

Tanvi's mom - who's it tanvi.
Yn - chachi.....my jiju is calling her.

Everyone started teasing her....while tanvi picked her phone from the table and ran from there and went to her room.....she picked the call.

Tanvi - hello
Hobi - hello baby.....did you reached india safely ?
Tanvi - yes hobi.
Hobi - i called you sometime ago...but you didn't pick the call....is everything okay ?
Tanvi - yes, actually........ (Tanvi told him everything)
Hobi - really ?
Tanvi - yes....dad said that he will first meet you and then, he will decide.
Hobi - okay.
Tanvi - yn was the one who talked to dad....if i would be there...i wouldn't be able to tell him about this.
Hobi - then, i think....i should surely say thanks to my sali sahiba.
Tanvi - yes....and now tell me, when are you free and when will you come to India to meet dad.
Hobi - i will told you tomorrow about this...after seeing my schedule.
Tanvi - yeah...okay...no problem.

They both further talked to each other