holi

Flashback when they were in korea

(Night before Holi)

Hobi - Nhi Yr.
Tanvi (fake cry while shaking him ) - hobi.
Hobi - Han.
Tanvi (pout) - please na.
Hobi - I don't know, Go talk to mom and aunt (taehyung's mom)

He seated on bed. Tanvi seated beside him and again started to shake him.

Tanvi (pout) - Pleaseee....Mom and aunt won't allow na
Hobi - So now what can I do ??
Tanvi - Please let me also join you guys tomorrow.
Hobi - Why are you behaving like a child tanu ? You already know in Holi festival, we all play so excitedly, we jump on one another to put the colours, we throw each other in the water, sometimes we get hurt too, and you are three months pregnant and we can't take risk with you...Try to understand na baby.
Tanvi - But it would be my first time playing holi with you all.
Hobi - Aahh

he laid on the bed while his legs were hanging down....tanvi hit him slightly on his thighs, a little near his- 🙂

Hobi (laughing) - Yah...Don't hit there.
Tanvi (teasing smile) - Wae ?
Hobi (wink) - You are already pregnant Baby.
Tanvi (shy) - Yahh.

she understood what he meant.

Tanvi - Acha, hobi...please na.
Hobi - No.

Taehyung's mom then entered there room as the door was opened, She saw tanvi pleading hobi for something but he was denying her again and again.

Taehyung's mom - what happened childs ? Hoseok, if tanvi is asking you for something then why are you denying her again and again...Come here My Child.

Tanvi stood up and both hugged each other.

Hobi - aunt, if you would listen what your child aka daughter in law wants then you would deny her too.
Taehyung's mom - There is nothing we can't buy....We just don't show up much....If she would be happy if we could buy that thing for her then tanvi beta, I will buy for you...tell me what you want.
Tanvi - aunt, actually I don't need anything but just need the permission.
Taehyung's mom - Tell me then...I will give you the permission.
Tanvi (puppy eyes) - aunt, Tomorrow is Holi, and I really want to celebrate this festival with you all...But hobi is not allowing me because I am pregnant...aunt, I would be careful while playing...Please let me also join you guys tomorrow.

Taehyung's mom quiet for sometime.

Hobi (smile) - Now speak na aunt.
Taehyung's mom - Well, child...hoseok is right.
Tanvi - Huh...A----
Hobi - Yeahhhh....Dekhaa...Aww, My tanu is sad...No problem baby. This time you take care next time you would join...Ok ?
Taehyung's mom - Yes child, you should take care of yourself...You be with us elders only and rihana will be with us too...We would also join them but not their craziness part.
Tanvi (sigh) - ok...fine.

(The Next Day-Holi Festival)

Yn (excited) - Holiii Haiiiiii !!

She said running down to her family members.

Yn's mom - Oh ho, meri Excited Bachi.
Yn (smile) - Happy Holi.

She hugged everyone one by one.

All (smile) - Happy Holi !!!
Yn - I am so excited to play holi today...Btw arrangements have been done right.
Taehyung's dad - Yes, all the arrangements are already done.
Yn - Great, Jisoo di and her family...pihu and yoongi-shi there would come right.
Jungkook's mom - Yes, Jisoo, Jin, Their Parents, Aman, Aeri, yoongi, pihu, namjoon, eun-ji, Jay, Ryujin, Lia, Lisa would be coming.
Yn - Wah..So much enjoyment...Mom, I hope you would have made Indian Sweets.
Yn's mom - Ofcourse, how can I miss those.
Yn - Right, and where is Taehyung. Jimin-shi, jungkook, ruhi , Bhai and bhabhi, hobi jiju and tanvi di ?
Yn's mom (lied to tease her) - They are playing Holi outside.
Yn - huh ?? But till now Jin and all haven't come, and also they are playing without me ?? They all already know how much I love this festival then how can they do that !
Yn's mom - Look at your back meri ladki.