car accident ?

Time Skip

Yn was sitting on the bench, in the park...There were many other people too, little children running and playing around. She felt better being there but at some point, her mind was also disturbed with other thoughts.

Yn - What should I do...?

She released a sigh being sad and then her eyes went on the children running towards a big teddy bear that was giving the candies and flowers to the little children... She already knew that someone was inside it.

Yn - These people work is also difficult, to be in such a big costume all the time...They might feel hot inside..

That human size teddy came towards Yn and made his hand inside a bag that he was carrying...and pulled out an umbrella...He went and stood behind Yn while she was still sitting....He opened the umbrella as the flower petals fell from it, on Yn...A smile formed on her face...He then came in front of her and bent down, giving her a flower, she took that gladly as he got up and sat beside her.

Yn chuckled as the teddy bear was big compared to her size...She then took out her phone and asked that teddy to click the pictures with her...He nodded as she clicked pictures with him.

Yn - Thank you so much for making my day.

She hugged that teddy as he hugged her back...He then bid her goodbye, signalling her to smile always, she nodded as he went from there.

Yn was still sitting there listening to some music, when after some time, someone came running towards her, the person wiggled her hair and sat beside her.

Yn - Aarav?
Aarav - What's up? Sitting alone? Definitely thinking about Taehyung..
Yn - Yah! It's not like that... When he doesn't care about me, why should I do.

She said looking down, trying to be strong.

Aarav - Who gave this flower though?
Yn - Oh, you know, a teddy came and was giving the flowers and candies to the little children...He saw me sitting sad here, he came and first opened the umbrella from which petals fell on me, then he gave me this flower..
Aarav - Was he able to make you smile?

Yn nodded while smiling...while Aarav chuckled.

Aarav (in mind) - Ah! At least I was able to bring a smile on her face, being disguise.

Yn - Btw, Why are you sweating so much?
Aarav - uh...Didn't you see that I was running?
Yn - no.
Aarav - It's fine...well, how is Taehyung ?
Yn - I feel he's good and happy with Ishita.
Aarav - and how can you say so confidently?
Yn - His actions speak...
Aarav - Don't always trust what you see.
Yn - Don't you support him now..
Aarav - I am not supporting him, I am your friend, not his...To support him, Ishita and his mom are there.....to support you, I am there....no one else is required.

Yn smiled and looked around...There was a few seconds of silence between them when Aarav again spoke.

Aarav - What have you decided to do now with Taehyung ?
Yn - I am not able to think since Ishita likes him and he is not ready to listen to me.

Aarav thought for sometimes and then again spoke.

Aarav - hmm-Yn, why don't you give Taehyung, a taste of his own medicine and expose Ishita in front of him? Or do something that Ishita exposes herself on her own ? Or I will say one thing only, that just leave him to make him regret...Might be then only he will realise your importance...I am telling you to leave him because better for you to have some time for yourself, and this way you will get to know what Taehyung actually wants, like if you left him, whether he will regret it or he will go to Ishita.
Yn - I already warned him that I won't tolerate his things for so long, I will leave him soon.
Aarav - and what he said?
Yn - nothing...Maybe he thought I said it in anger and won't leave him since I love him a lot.
Aarav - That's the truth though, I know you won't be able to leave him, because you love him very much.
Yn - But that doesn't mean he can hurt me.
Aarav - You are right, but Yn, make a wise decision only...See the things from all perspectives, don't run with it. And if things get out of hand, the last option is already with you, that is keep your respect first and leave him
Yn - I know...But I will make sure they all regret it now.