few days left

Yn's pov

Hmm....dad told to change the theme of the cocktail because mostly everyone will wear green colour outfits in mehendi ceremony and then green outfits in cocktail too...that wouldn't look that good...so, everyone decided "Black and golden with masquerade and temporary tattoos optional"......yeah, i liked this theme too.

Author's pov

So now only few days are left for hobi and tanvi's Marriage..From these many days, all enjoyed a lot together by visiting different places..And now the preparations are started for their marriage.

Rihana - So we will wear the yellow dress ?!
Yn - Yes bhabhi.
Rihana - And what are you gonna wear for the Mehandi..Any kind of lehenga or what ?
Yn - I actually buy the lehangas, saree and suits and many more but I don't know what am gonna wear in Mehandi or Sangeet..Whatever mom will tell..i will wear that only.
Rihana - Okay~
Ruhi - Yah..yn....You are here, I was searching for you in the whole big resort....What are you doing ?
Yn - Nothing..Just discussing about what we are gonna wear for The functions..I was showing bhabhi some of the dresses and she was also doing the same..Showing me her dresses.
Ruhi - Okay.. Anyways, yn, i call the wedding planner Yaar..He is not here on time and uncle is literally eating my head.
Yn (giggling) - So ruhi... What was the even need of you to take the responsibility of calling a wedding planner..Hn.
Ruhi - uncle gave the responsibility to me and Now was I knowing that the wedding planner I found would be this dumb who can't come on time for doing the preparations.
Rihana - Don't worry...As we actually have seen the photos of the way he design to decorate the places for the functions and all...He is good..He will do it.
Rihana - But bhabhi..Still everything should be done fast na.
Ranbir - Jaldi ka kaam,Shaitan ka Naam (haste makes waste)...So my sweet sweet little sisters no need to be in a hurry...Everything will be done..Ok.
Ruhi - But bhai..One week is also not left properly..Guest and relatives might start coming after some days and none of the preparations is done properly...All are done half.
Yn - Yeah..And that Marjaana wedding planner..Pata nahi kaha mar gya aaj bhi (don't know where he died/went even today)....We have informed him to come in the morning...But Nooo..Everyday he used to come late...Like a boss.
Ruhi - Aur nahi to kya. (and if not what)
Ranbir - It's ok girls...Leave all those talks...Enjoy and now I am going because Taehyung...Jimin and all must be waiting for me.
Rihana - Did you guys planned something ?!
Ranbir - Yeah..Just to do some sort of planning and dressing and that..Like related to wedding.
Rihana - Okay...Then go...BUT WAIT- Can you pls bring my jewellery box from our room no. Please Ranbir. (cute voice) actually need to show yn and ruhi..My jewelleries and also to decide and share among us..pleawse. (puppy eyes)
Ranbir - Okay.
Rihana - Yeah...thank you and also pls close the door after coming back...make sure that jewellery box don't fell else the things will broke down..And also pls.. (She started speaking her talks) and at last pls send Jisoo and simran here.
Ranbir - OK so now I am going... And I am bringing whatever you told me rihana
Rihana - Hmm..Now go.
Ranbir - Okay....Angry bird.

After saying so..He quickly ran outside the room....when he left the room at that time tanvi entered the room.

Rihana - Hmm..Wait-What ?! YAAHHH..RANBIR.. Come Back.

Yn and ruhi were laughing hard.

Tanvi - what happened ? Why are you both laughing.
Rihana - Ranbir called me angry bird and ran out of the room.....Aaoge to Wapis issi room me na..Then I will see him.
Yn - Cool down bhabhi cool down.
Rihana - I am always cooled down only but then when you brother irritates me na..Then just..Ugghhh.
Tanvi - It's ok bhabhi...But after all..See..He scolds us sometimes a lot but never says anything to you..It's shows that he loves you a lot.
Rihana - It's true but it doesn't mean he doesn't care for you two or his family and only do for me...You both are his sisters, so ofcourse you two and simran will have different places inside his heart and ruhi too because ruhi is like his sister only...And I would be having different..But you know what whenever he is really angry...Then even me..I can't say anything to him..Jokingly, I sometimes used to scold him but the day he will in real be angry then I am sure..He won't even listen to anyone..And he just be started rapping only.