information

Harnoor - Oye harleen, I have something for you.
Harleen - What !?
Harnoor - Tada~

She showed her jungkook's photo that she clicked of him and harleen when they both fell on the floor.

Harleen (shocked) - Didi..What's wrong with you..who do like that.
Harnoor - You don't want it...ok then...I will delete it..and you will now not be with him in future too..and neither I am going to allow you to be with him..I am now going to delete his photos.
Harleen - Huh...No..no..no..no..no !! Send the pictures to me..hehe
Harnoor (smirk) - That's like my sister !!
Harleen - But di you shouldn't have clicked his photos without his permission.
Harnoor - Aree so what do you wanted...I being a stranger to them...went to Jungkook and ask him-
Jungkook can I please take your pictures, I want to give your photos to my sister harleen as she likes you and I will tease her now with your photos and name...Should I do like that..hn !!!
Harleen - But di, clicking photos of strangers !?
Harnoor - Who said that he was a stranger to you...He was the brother-in-law of your Bestfriend...So from one point you do have a connection of friends...or like that only.
Harleen - But di, I wasn't stranger to ruhi and yn or their family I.e. Oberoi family and goenka family but I was a stranger to Jungkook na...I don't know anything about Jeon or Kim Family...Only a little ruhi and yn told about that I know..thats it !!
Harnoor - It's ok..nothing happens...Let's Continue with our paath as we need to go down also for her roka.
Harleen - Hmm..ok..

Taehyung - Oye Jungkookie.
Jungkook - Yea.
Taehyung - That harleen was so beautiful na.
Jungkook (shy) - Aa...Hmm.
Taehyung (teasing) - hn..hn..hn..hn..Do you wanna see anything !?
Jungkook - What !?
Taehyung - Tan Tara~ Tara Tarah !

Taehyung showed him the pictures of harleen that he took....and also the picture of him and harleen when they both fell together on the floor.

Jungkook (shocked) - Hyung !! Who do like that....We both don't even know each other properly...We were just like the strangers..thats it..it's not good clicking photos of anyone without their permission..especially of the strangers.
Taehyung - You want it or should I delete it !?
Jungkook - N-Nooo..No.no..Dude, don't delete it..now you have clicked it so what can we do...leave it...Send the photos to me.
Taehyung (smirk) - Thats like my brother.

All of them then continued with Jimin and ruhi's Roka....taehyung's mom.have the Roka chunni to ruhi and then made her eat the sweets and she happily ate it, like this way all were giving them the gifts and sweets and were clicking the photos of them and also with each other.

Taehyung and Yn both went to ruhi and Jimin.

Taehyung (while hugging them) - Congrats to both of you.
Yn - Congratulations ruha and Jiju.
Jimin (laughing) - Thankyou so Saali ji.
Ruhi - Thankyou~ so much to both of you

Both then started teasing them.The rest were already done so now Jungkook was standing where there were the stairs and were looking up at the stairs, then he saw harleen coming down, he immediately looked in front.

Harleen - Didi, Jungkook is standing !
Harnoor - So !?
Harleen - Sooooo !? Yeah so !? Let it be..leave it !!
Harnoor (in mind)(smirking) - Not so easily.

They both were coming down from the stairs and as it ended...Harnoor intentionally pushed harleen, by which she got hit Jungkook's back.

Jungkook and harleen - Ahhh.

They both looked at each other.

Harleen - S-Sorry..By mistake.
Jungkook - I-Its ok..Are you ok !?
Harleen - Y-Yeah..Sorry...Come, didi..let's go to ruhi, Aaa...bye.
Jungkook - Hm..Bye !!

They both were going only when harleen fell down again due to her ankle pain..Yn and Taehyung who were coming while talking together saw harleen fell down again and then they spoke to each other.