mehendi ceremony

Finally the day has arrived from when the wedding functions are going to begin, All were super excited more than the bride and groom themself, well, they were happy too...The resort was beautifully decorated and according to the functions the rest things will be decorated, the relatives already arrived and it become the great environment and the feelings of Indian wedding get into everyone's heart.

Ruhi, Simran, harleen, Aeri, rihana, tanvi, Riya, pihu, alia and Yn were together seeing the dresses and jewellery they bought and talking excitedly.

Yn - So Ms. Ruhi goenka...or shall I call Mrs. Park ruhi ?

Ruhi blushed but then tried to control her smile.

Ruhi - your wish.
Harleen - Well, ruhi, Jimin Jiju is gonna flatter seeing you tomorrow in Indian Attire...though, he has seen you many times before, but tomorrow the special one because you are going to be dressed in bride's dresses..I mean the special clothes kinda they wear.
Pihu - Feels like we are more excited than her.
Ruhi (chuckled) - I am excited too.

meanwhile the guys were having their meeting.

Jungkook - So we have kept this meeting here, to tell that tomorrow is mehndi function which is gonna be of girl's only, and we boys don't have any work except to be the servant of our wives and girlfriends.
All boys - Yes.
Ranbir - I think like the way there is a specific function for girls i.e. Mehndi, there should be any of boys too.
Jungkook - It is there na... and it's of being servant.
Taehyung - Well, Helping and taking care of them is our duty and priority...Also then is Sangeet function in the evening...am so excited for it...Would see the dance performances and dance alot !!
All - Yeah.

(Time Skip)

All the boys were talking and cracking jokes, rihana, tanvi and Riya then came to their room holding their kids.

Ranbir/Aditya/hobi - What happened?

They asked to their wives.

Tanvi - hobi...please take care of naira for sometime.
Hobi - sure.

Hobi carried naira in his arms and sat back on the bed while carrying naira.

Rihana - Rohan, now you take care of her.
Ranbir - but I am here with all...How can I ?
Rihana - So, she won't eat you or anyone here....hoseok is also carrying naira.

She gave aditi to Ranbir.

Riya - Adi, you too hold Vihaan.
Aditya - You just give him to mom na.
Riya - She is taking rest na...Can't you do?? Aren't you his Father ??!!
Aditya - Fine Fine.

He hold his child in his embrace as he is only of two weeks.

Ranbir - Btw what you three are doing ?
Rihana (forced smile) - So What "you three" are doing ? They are your children also not only ours that we will be only taking care of them.
Ranbir - ye ye...we know.

The girls then went out together while the rest looked at each other and bursted into laughter except Aditya, hobi and ranbir.

Aditya - Our wives are indeed dangerous.
Taehyung - Jimin, be prepared, after your and ruhi's child, you are also going to take care like this.
Jimin (chuckled) - yeah.

The Next Day (Mehndi Function)

Today is the Mehndi Function. Mostly were getting ready in their rooms while few of them already came to apply the mehndi in their hands, little children were running and playing here and there, all the guest and relatives were talking and enjoying the function. Cameramen were clicking the photos and making the videos. Ruhi would come later on after being called.