wedding days

After that Ranbir came out of the washroom being in his thoughts and seated on the bed...Soon yn's mom entered the room.

Yn's mom (worried) - What happened Ranbir ?!
Ranbir - Nothing mom.
Yn's mom - See Ranbir, I am your mother and I know you very well..Something happened right ?! Even if you have washed your face to wipe off your tears but then also I have keen eyes..I can easily tell that you cried...Tell mumma what happened ?!
Ranbir - Nothing..Happened..Don't worry.
Yn's mom (sigh) - Ranbir.

She went to him and seated beside him

Yn's mom - See ranbir your mood is off and that is why rihana was also sad that you aren't talking nicely to her...Did anything happened between you and her..Did you both fight ?
Ranbir - No.
Yn's mom - Then anything related to any other family members, or fight with friend..Problem in business ?
Ranbir (sigh) - Nothing happened mom..Please don't ask..Again and again.
Yn's mom - See you are behaving like this it means something happened.
Ranbir (in state of crying) Arre Yaar.
Yn's mom - Forget it.
Ranbir - What ?
Yn's mom - I know what you are thinking so please forget it else you won't ever be able to overcome with that situation.

Tears started felling down on his face.

Ranbir -But Mom..S-Still it hurts.
Yn's mom - Ranbir

She then tightly hugged him and a tear fell down from her face too.

Yn's mom - It's ok my child..Now you have rihana....she is also sad na and you too....go and spend some time with her...you will feel good and she will too feel happy hmm....and you need to be strong for it..Right ?!
Ranbir (sobbing) - hmm.
Yn's mom - Ranbir...You are really strong...but whenever you think deep..you starts getting hurt more...And then cry...Even it h-hurts to us too but now we can't do anything so please. Be Strong..and don't think much...hmm ?!

Mrs. Oberoi wiped off his tears and of her too.

Yn's mom - Now act normal else everyone will be worried And make rihana happy..She is also sad...hmm.
Ranbir - Hmm..You just send her here.
Yn's mom (teasing) - OK..Btw what are you gonna do to make her happy.
Ranbir - Aaa..Y-Yahhh Momm.
Yn's mom - Hahaha...Ok ok..I going and sending her here.
Ranbir - Okey.

She then left the room.

Time Skip---------

Tanvi's mom - Bachon for how longgg ?
Tanvi - Mumma..Bas thori der.
Tanvi's dad -Tum log na...Poore hafte me nahane ki kasar ek baar me hi nikaal lena.

all started laughing.

Yn's mom - yn...simran.. And all..I have told you something before going..You all didn't leave the pool.
Yn - Sorry Mom.
Yn's mom - What Sorry...Chapal se marungi ab sabko mai...Nikal rahe ho ki uthai chapal. (I will hit you all with slipper.....are you all coming out of the pool or should I pick the slipper)
Yn - No no no no no no...Wait Coming.

All of them then came out of the pool.

Yn's mom - You all kids really irritate a lot..Seriously..Aishh..Anyways now all of you go back to your rooms..Get change and then meet at the restaurant for drinking something hot..Else you might catch cold.
Ruhi - Nothing will happen aunt- Acchuu. (Sneeze)
Yn's mom - Dekho..Go all of you now.

All of them being wet went back to their rooms.

Yn's mom - rihana.
Rihana - Yes.
Yn's mom - Ranbir is calling you in your room no.
Ranbir - So you solved the matter ?!
Yn's mom - Ofcourse After all I am his mother...he will never denied my anything..And also he won't say anything to you too..Now go..He's chill now so you also be relax.
Rihana - OK then I am going.