yn's birthday

Taehyung's Pov

We all reached back to the hotel after enjoying and it was the night time...All were tired mostly but were still energetic as they need to celebrate Yn's birthday...Yn, ruhi and Jisoo went back to their shared room as they room were same so we informed ruhi and Jisoo to directly take Yn to her room..so we rest can decorate and arrange the things for her birthday, Yn's sleep is already so tight so chances are less she would wakeup in between and our plan would spoil. We have already decided to surprise her directly tomorrow, not in night at 12..as she is tired...Well, Me, Ranbir, rihana, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, simran and the elders were down only while ruhi, Jisoo and Yn in their room...we have already talked to the manager and staffs about the items and all.

Tanvi - I guess now everything is planned, all the gifts, decorations..cake and everything, right..so shall we go and change and meet again for further.
Taehyung - Yes ok..let's go.

We all then went back to our rooms and would again meet after changing.

(Taehyung Pov Ended.

Author Pov (Time Skip)

Yn already slept freely and was deep in her sleep...Taehyung slowly opened the door and peek inside and signal ruhi and Jisoo to come, without making any noise both got up from bed and went to him...All three went out of the room.

The Next Day (Yn's Birthday)

Stretching the arms and legs in the air, and waking up from her sleep, Yn woke up and seated on the bed, while eyes still closed being in half sleep...she slowly opened her eyes and soon as she did, two three balloons pop up suddenly and hearing the voice, she flinched a bit....And as the balloon pop out, the toffees, chocolates, confetti fell on her.

Yn (sleepy voice) -Yeh Confetti, chocolate, toffees ki baarish kab se hone lag gyi.

She rubbed her eyes opened properly to only find the decorations all over the room.

The decoration

Yn (smile) - Wow.

she looked all around the room.

Yn - So beautiful...But where are everyone..ruhi and Jisoo is also not here.

Author Pov Ended
Y n's Pov

The room was decorated so beautifully, The way they planned to pop out the balloon as I wakeup..so good..Now I got up from bed and the balloons were even on the floor..I walked to the washroom first...and did my morning routine...Don't know where all are actually...After freshing myself up..I came out, I didn't take the bath right now..as first I will go out and check where all are...I am still in my night wears but did the brush and all....I opened my room door and looked out but no one was there..I took my phone and lock the door and went out to check.

Yn (confused) - Where they all went..and why is it so quite..They decorated the room but isn't here !? Let's go to everyone's room and see if they are there or not.