sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony

Aman and Aeri just had their performance after simran's performance.

Host - Wooahh....well that was an awesome performance guys...everyone, please give a huge round of applause for them.

All started clapping and complimenting for Aman and Aeri, for their performance.

Meanwhile Jungkook and harleen came inside the hall while holding the hands, Both of them went to jungkook's mom.

Jungkook - Mom, what about our performances ? The group one.
Jungkook's mom - Yeah, Aman and Aeri just performed, now would be yours all too.
Jungkook - aa...ok.
Jungkook's mom - Btw need to talk to both of you.
Jungkook - what is it ?

Krystal saw harleen and Jungkook talking to jungkook's mom, while holding hands in front of her only, and she wasn't saying anything to them, Krystal's anger started to boil, She glared to harleen...harleen too when looked here and there, she saw Krystal burning in jealousy, but she didn't care and on rolling her eyes, she leaned on Jungkook's arm, kinda hugging, in front of jungkook's mom.

Krystal (clenching her jaw) - This girl.

Krystal went to her mom and dad.

Krystal - Mom, dad, Didnt I tell you both to talk to Jungkook's parents ? Related to our marriage ?
Mr.Yun - Krystal, we did, but they said that Jungkook Loves any girl name, Simran, and she does him back...both are together so they can't seperate them by you...so indirectly for you then said No.
Krystal - But how can they so easily agree for that poor girl, Doesn't Mrs. Jeon see harleen's background which is so low as compared to her background...Doesn't this make the image of Jeon family down if harleen would be of Jungkook !!?
Mrs.Yun - Leave it Krystal, it's there family matter now.
Krystal - But mom, I thought Mrs. Jeon would accept me for Jungkook because I am literally of Jungkook's level, I am rich, well educated, beautiful, what else does he need ?

Jungkook's mom - Krystal might have all the things, but she doesn't have manners, her everything is just a waste because she doesn't know how to respect and behave, not only does she behaves unmannerly with her age people but also to the youngers and elders...not only money is everything...and moreover when I like Simran too, then why would I choose Krystal.

Harleen and Jungkook smiled to her, jungkook's mom put her palm on harleen's cheek and that of jungkook's too and smiled to them.

Jungkook's mom - I would love to see you both together and forever even.

They smiled to her, jungkook's mom hugged harleen, she hugged her back while Jungkook smiled seeing them together.

Mrs.Yun - And moreover Krystal, when we talk to Mrs. Jeon about Jungkook...Mrs.Kim was with her, and she even denied you, Like she was the first one to say "We have already planned harleen for Jungkook, and not Krystal...Then Mrs. Jeon said "Jungkook actually loves harleen and she does him back" so I don't think we should separate them...Mrs.Kim was again and again saying yeah yeah in Mrs. Jeon talks.
Krystal - What the bloody hell is the problem with Mrs.Kim...hn...Her son is getting married, then why is she interfering in Mrs. Jeon's son's life...And this is not new tho, everytime Mrs. Kim interfere...I just hate her...If I interfered in her son's life na, then her bloody mind would work...when I will ruin her son's happy life.
Mr.Yun - Krystal, what are you saying ? Just leave it na...there are the lines of many other boys for you, see another one.

Krystal released a sigh in anger, She thought for sometimes and said in her mind.

Krystal (in mind) - Mrs.Kim, since the starting only, you are interfering in my life...bloody when I ran for Jimin, You made me away, when I ran for Taehyung, again you denied me and made Taehyung away...Now when I am not after your Sons !! Then let me go for Jungkook only na !! But I don't know what's your problem, you again said That you won't accept me, are you Jungkook's mother ! Till now, I didn't do anything and everytime, politely, I got side, but Now let me also do something to show you what you will get for not letting me live my love life...Just wait and watch How I am going to ruin your house, and made your family members away from each other, and also would ruin your son's happy Love life i.e. Taehyung's love life...because Jimin is already now getting married, while Taehyung has a girlfriend...and if he has a girlfriend then she can be his EX too......So Sorry Taehyung-ah, I don't actually have a problem with you or your girlfriend, but has with your mother...and every mother wants to see his son and daughter having a happy and peaceful life, but when she see her child sad, she is also worried...similarly, your mother when will see you getting ruin, her mind will automatically start working and she will realise what is the result for interfering in other's people's life...and Don't worry baby, Not only you, but also would make your family against each other...I have literally co-operated alot since many years but not now!! Well, Simran...You too wait now, Poor girl.