wedding preparations

Ruhi, her parents, and yn's parents has went for the shopping of ruhi's lehnga and set and few other things of her while the rest were in resort only.

Jimin, Taehyung, Yn were sitting and laying together on bed while talking to each other.

Jimin - Ahh...I am already missing ruha...If I don't see her around me or with me, I feel empty.

Taehyung and Yn looked at each other and scoffed.

Yn - don't worry Jija ji, my best friend will be yours very soon...then you won't ever feel empty.
Jimin - She's already mine~
Yn - Aww, I mean your wife.
Jimin - Aish...There's nothing to do...I am going to call ruhi.
Taehyung - Jimin, she must be busy...It's her wedding shopping only.
Jimin - Doesn't matter, Now I can't even talk to my wife.

he took out his phone and called to ruhi.

Jimin - Hello baby ?
Ruhi's dad - It's your baby's dad...Your father in law.
Jimin (coughing) - Hahaha....dad, what is ruhi's phone doing with you ?
Ruhi's dad - ruhi has gone to try dresses so her phone is with me.
Jimin - Oh so I will call later on.
Ruhi's dad - Is there any important message you want to give her ?
Jimin - Aa...no, I just called like that...hehe.
Ruhi's dad - Okey.

after talking, they hung up the call while Taehyung and Yn laughed a bit.....Jimin got up from bed and was going out.

Taehyung - Where are you going ?
Jimin - I thought why not to give some privacy to you both.

he said in a teasing tone.

Taehyung - Oh thanks a lot.
Yn - Jimin Jiju, what do you want the most? My bestfriend or your first wedding night ?
Jimin - Ofcourse your bestfriend.
Yn - Aww how sweet....Chalo jao ab.

Taehyung bursted into laughter.

Jimin (laughing) - what ? What kind of behaviour is this ?
Yn - Just the teasing behaviour of Jiju and saali.
Jimin - hn..hn...anyways see you both later on.

he went out and closed the door.

Taehyung - Now what to do ?
Yn - Ofcourse for what he left us alone.

Taehyung smirked and firstly removed the blanket, then hovered over her, he again took the blanket all over them...and made her hands above her head, with his one hand, he locked both of her hands from moving.

Yn (forced smile) - what have you planned hn ? Taking advantage of mom and dad not being here...don't forget your parents are still here.
Taehyung - I won't take advantage...don't worry, I won't do anything....just a little romance with my future wifey.

he said as he gave her a peck on her lips.

Yn - hmm...ok.

Taehyung again pressed his lips against her, she replied back in the same sync, he made his another hand inside her top moving all over her upper body, she gasped but didn't break the kiss, both had their tongue fight and deep kiss...Her lower body was getting weak as he was moving his hands inside her top and she couldn't do anything as her hands were locked, but was also liking it.....On getting out of breathe, they backed off breathing heavily...Taehyung rested his head in the crook of her neck but then started giving her kisses there, from kiss he went on giving the hickeys making her groan.

Yn - ah..Taehyung.
Taehyung - Sorry baby.

he kissed her cheeks.....He removed his hands from her and laid beside her, he removed his shirt, Yn's eyes got widened after he pulled her closer to him being shirtless, he kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling his kind and gentle touch.

Yn - Now my turn.
Taehyung - Really ?
Yn - Yeah...I also know how to do romance, not only you know.

she winked at him making him blush....She hovered over him.