ruhi's delivery

Taehyung - just listen to me now You know what, Ishita...no matter how much my family members went against you, I always took your support and the reason was, I took you as my really good friend and a good person too, It's not like you aren't good now but I am just saying that I failed to understand my family, I failed to understand what Yn wanted to say to me...To be honest, I never listened to her because of you...which I have realised now, was my biggest mistake...I swear it was never a feeling towards you from my side out of which I argued with my family, or protect you or take your stand or keep you above them. I just took you as my friend, I felt pity for you for the way you showed me your loneliness, and I respected you...But I am again saying, it was not any sort of feeling which you are thinking....I was engaged to Yn then why the hell did you even think that I would easily fall for any other girl... Although today, Yn and I are not together anymore, I still love her, miss her badly...and I never had a thought also to replace her or I will ever do even... She was, She is and she will remain my first and last love, no matter what. Maybe she doubted me with you, she thinks of me as a cheater but I cannot help it now... Because it was my mistake too, that I didn't make boundaries in my relation with you...I should have realised it earlier before all this had happened....and you know, Yn always told me that you have feelings for me, but I denied her, faught with her that it cannot be possible because I believed that when you already know I am engaged, so there's no chance for you to fall for me.....but look what happened now, you confessed your feelings to me, proved Yn right and me, wrong.

Taehyung took a sigh before speaking further.

Taehyung - Ishita, If for you, I mean everything, then for me, Yn means everything...I really love her a lot and will always do, no matter what, and more than anyone will ever know...
Ishita - But Taehyung.....She cheated on you yet you are in love with her?
Taehyung - Because it's not possible for me to hate her...and do you really think, first loving someone whole heartedly and then hate them is easy? I may say things in anger but that doesn't mean I start hating.
Ishita - It's going to be a year soon...What if she got moved on? Won't you ever get over her? Will you still continue to love her even if she got married to someone else? Will you continue to love a cheater? Won't you move on and start a new life with someone else? Everyone does it...

Tears start to fill in her eyes too since she didn't expect that response from his side.

Taehyung (sad chuckle) - Then maybe I am not a part of this everyone...I am not like others Ishita, that I had a break up, so I will now search up another girl for me...again a heart break, no problem, I can pull ten more girls....I don't like all these things.....and If Yn remains happy without me, I am not going to force her to come back to me or force her to love me again, I will accept it if she hates me because I know I did wrong to her, I hurt her, I didn't listen to her.....I regret it a lot, Ishita...I regret leaving her in anger, I hate myself now....why didn't I understand her, Why did I trust you over her!?

Ishita's heart ached a bit when he talked about trust but she listened to him patiently.

Taehyung - Loving someone is really difficult, I know how you must be feeling right now for being in one-sided love...but hope you understand me if you take me as your good friend...it's hard for me to still be in love with Yn, knowing that I won't get her back, she is my first and last love.....I will definitely pray for you that you get a man who will give all his love to you, and for him, you forget me...but just one thing, Ishita that love cannot be forced or faked...therefore, I am being honest with you...I take you as my good friend but can never think of you as something else...hope you really understand.
Ishita - Y-you really love Yn so much?
Taehyung - I do...and will always love her until my last breath....I know I did bad to her, I talked rudely to her, didn't listen to her.....but deep down, it was just my outer anger else, everybody knew that Taehyung can never behave this way, especially to the one, for whom he is ready to destroy the world, ready to give away his life.