sangeet

First of all...I am sorry...this chapter/part will contain some/few scenes that are already added up in my last ff...sorry for that...i couldn't think much for the sangeet so i add some of the scenes which are included in my other ff...sorry !

Taehyung - Any help you need Madam ?
Yn - Na..thanks for asking.
Taehyung - Ok now what are you going to do ?
Yn - I am actually hungry...hehe.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Got it...wait, let me bring something for you, you go and sit there.
Yn (smile) - Okie.

Jimin was also made to apply the mehndi on his hand till wrist like the way groom does..As soon as everyone's mehndi were getting dry, they were either going back to prepare for the dance and music evening-night function, Sangeet or were going to eat something.

Taehyung - Here you go, meri Jaan.

he brought few snacks for her, he seated beside her and made her eat from his hands...Photographer/Cameraman came and started to click their photos...Taehyung and Yn looked at each other trying to control their laugh and getting confuse whether they should eat or not but Taehyung continued to feed her.

Yn - should we stop ?

She asked the camera man while laughing.

Cameraman - No, you just feed her and you show your hands like that, like your mehndi hands and him feeding you like caring.
Taehyung - Oh ok.

Camera man clicked few pictures of them and then went from there while taehyung and Yn smiled to each other, controlling their laugh.

[TIME SKIP]

Ruhi's mehndi was done, and her photos were clicked too....She was waiting to meet Jimin but still can't as her mehndi first needs to dry full...In the crowd, her eyes were just searching for him.

Jungkook - What happened ruhi ? Searching for anyone ?
Ruhi - Jungkook-ah, can you call Jimin ?
Jungkook - Oh sure, let me bring him here.

Jungkook went from there and saw Jimin talking with harleen.

Jungkook - Bro

he kept his arm around Jimin's shoulder and made him side excusing from harleen.

Jungkook - Your love is waiting there and here you are talking with my love...hmm !?
Jimin - Yah Jungkook, I only love ruhi, don't think wrong or get jealous.
Jungkook - Arey I know...leave it, go and talk to ruhi.
Jimin - ya.

Harleen - Did ruhi call him ?
Jungkook - Yes... btw, what were you talking to him ?
Harleen - Just teasing him.

Jungkook nodded to her while she started to tease him like the way he did.

Harleen - Why you asked tho ? Wait.

She got closer to him while making sure her mehndi won't get ruin on touching him...On getting closer to him, She eyed him to bend down to her little and he did she then spoke in his ear.

Harleen - Did you by chance....got jealous ?

Jungkook got confuse and thought for sometimes, while she kissed his cheek, and backed off completely from him while he blushed a little.

Jungkook - I didn't get jealous...and why would I be with my own brother ?
Harleen - Hmm..point actually..anyways leave it...Bye. Jungkook - Bye bye.

Harleen left from there, he walked around for sometimes talking to few of his friends and all.

Ruhi - Yah, where have you been...hn !!
Jimin (pout) - Sorry baby, Mom wasn't allowing me only to come before, else I would have come to meet you.
Ruhi - leave it now.