a step ahead

Author pov

Yn - Good Morning everyone.
All - Good Morning.
Yn - Soo... Now lets eat the breakfast..Where is Taehyung..Is he doing Excercise....or what ?!
Taehyung's mom - He is still sleeping.
Hobi - Yesterday, he was talking with someone for the whole night.
Taehyung's mom - Really...With whom ?
Hobi - I dont know....When I wakeup in between my sleep at 2-2:30...i came to the kitchen to drink water and was passing by his room and saw the lights on...i entered his room and saw wakeup and was on his phone...And was typing something.
Taehyung's mom - If he was on his phone only for the whole night then he has no right to sleep till this late... Anyone go and wakeup...yn, My child pls go and wake Taehyung up.
Yn - Ahh...Okay

yn got up from her seat and went to his room as he was sleeping with him only.

Yn (low voice) -Taehyung.
Taehyung - Hmm.
Yn - Wakeup...Your mom is calling you
Taehyung - Just let me sleep for few more minutes.
Yn - Then she will beat you.
Taehyung - Ah..(he opened his eyes) yn..pls let me sleep.
Yn - No or else.
Taehyung - Else what ?!
Yn - Else~

She went close to him and sat behind him...and then spoke in his ear.

Yn - Else this chipkali will do anything to make her Bandar wakeup.
Taehyung - Oh Really....Then I won't wakeup until this chipkali do anything to her bandar.

He again closed his eyes....while Y/N was trying to hold her smile...she put her hands around his face...After putting her hands on his face, She leaned closer and give two Kisses...first on his right cheek...and then two on the left cheek...While Taehyung was a little shock...but from inside he was very happy...to see his Love doing so....After doing so...She looked at him...while her hands were still on his face.

Yn - How was it ?!
Taehyung - Pretty good.
Yn - Well this was my revenge. Taehyung-With full of ?!
Yn - Ammm...Don't you know ?!
Taehyung (smirk) - No.
Yn (wink) - Then I also don't know.

Taehyung was pressing his lips while trying to control his smile and yn then thought of teasing his love

Yn - Do you want anything ?!
Taehyung - No.
Yn - But what if I want to give ?!
Taehyung - Then you are free to do so.
Yn - Oh really..Okay.

She again moved closer to him and kissed his forehead while he closed his eyes....She again looked at him.

Yn - How about this one ?!
Taehyung - Well...I thought you would give me somewhere else.
Yn - you want there ?!
Taehyung - Your wish.
Yn (wink) - Okay..I will give you but first wakeup..get fresh..then come down for breakfast...After that I will think about it.
Taehyung (smile) - Ok.
Yn (smile) - i will wait for you...bye.
Taehyung - Bye.

She got up from her place and run out...while he started jumping and rolling on the bed due to the excitement.

Taehyung - Ahhh...Y/Niee.....You drive me crazy...Why you are so sweet...I want to be with you forever...My love.

After that he went inside the washroom...while smiling like an Idiot and remembering all his moments with yn.

Yn - Taehyung is coming.
Taehyung's mom - ok...thankyou.

Yn just smiles.....She seated on her seat and started remembering all her moments with taehyung...A smile formed on her lips...thinking about her love.

Yn's dad - What happened yn....Why are you smiling ?!
Yn - Huh..aa..Was I ?! T
Taehyung's dad - Yes you were.
Yn - Hehehe....I don't know..may be.
Yn (in mind) - Its all because of that Bandar..aahhhh....Tae....Why are you so cute and gentleman....you are really driving me crazy...And making me fall for you deeper...I want to be with you forever... My love.