preparation days

Author (edit) - first of all, I'm sorry...I'm changing the story a little...now, tanvi and hobi loves each other no tanvi and jimin....actually, i was having a little problem in writing the fanfiction, so i changed the groom-to-be...just the person are changed...but jimin is still twin of taehyung and hobi is their cousin...just i changed the person....sorry for this
-----------------------------------------------------------

Only 2 days are left for the engagement...yn was ready and came downstairs for breakfast

yn was ready and came downstairs for breakfast

she didn't saw ruhi there.

Yn - mom, where's ruhi....she's always punctual of time.
Yn's mom - ruhi is in her room, getting ready.
Yn - did she woke up late.
Yn's mom - no....she's choosing her outfit from last 2 hours.
Yn - but disha di's engagement is after 2 days not today....then, why she's getting ready today ?
Yn's mom - after all she's your bestfriend

Everyone started laughing. While yn pout and replied.

Yn - after all......we both are the queens...so, we need to look gorgeous (she said while flipping her hairs)....i am going to call ruhi....you all continue with your breakfast.

Yn went towards ruhi's room.....she went inside the room and saw her ready.

Yn - ruhi.....we are just going to the venue for seeing the decoration and all....not for disha di's wedding.
Ruhi - yah...it took me 2 hours to decide what to wear that will look good at me.
Yn - why ? Do you want to impress someone that you were having problem to decide that what will look good on you.
Ruhi - i-its nothing l-like that.
Yn - sure
Ruhi - y-yes.
Yn - okay....come downstairs now...mostly everyone have done their breakfast.

They both went downstairs and saw that everyone have done their breakfast.

Yn and ruhi quickly did their breakfast and went to the living room to leave for the venue to see the decorations and all.

Author pov :-
By the time flies, the closeness between ruhi and hobi was also growing...they both have become good close friends....there were many sweet moments and talks happened between ruhi and hobi but they used to ignore it later on and shrugged off their thoughts of whatever incident happened between them.....on the other hand was yn and taehyung who never leaves a chance to irritate, fight, prank and annoy each other.

Let me give flashback of ruhi and jimin.

(After 2 days of shopping)

Jimin came to the living room and saw the elders there. He was carrying some bags.

Yn's dad - son, do you need something ?
Jimin - no uncle, actually i came to give you all some gifts.
Yn's dad - gifts ?
Jimin - yes uncle....actually the day when jin hyung came here....yn gave us a gift...she said that she gave gifts to everyone...so, i too wanna give return gifts to all of you...i bought them from the mall that day but forget to give.
Yn's mom - but son, there was no need for the gifts.
Jimin - it's okay....please take this...it's for you aunt and it's for you uncle....this is for you both uncle and aunt (he gave the gift to yn's and tanvi's parents)
Them - thank you so much beta.
Jimin - where are yn, tanvi, ruhi and other's, aunt.
Yn's mom - actually, Ranbir and rihana went out for some work while others are in their rooms
Jimin - okay aunt.