reception party

The next day

Taehyung - Where's the newly wedded couple ?

He said sitting beside Yn.

Yn - Now we can't say they stay up late at night~
Jisoo - It's all their wish, none of our business.
Harleen - Our duty is only to tease the hell out of them.
Simran - Exactly.
Jungkook - ohh...Both have come...they are coming with Aunties and Uncles.
Jimin - What's up !? Good morning everyone.
Ruhi - Good morning.
Them - A very good morning !
Taehyung's mom - Let's sit for having breakfast.
Yn's dad - I hope you all have started to pack the bags, only the dresses or the things which are required for tonight function, that should be out...rest start to pack everything... Tomorrow in the morning, check out is there, and then we have to leave for the airport...Ranbir, I hope tickets are with you only.

Ranbir nodded as he was busy eating.

Taehyung - I hope everything is set in Paris too.

He looked at everyone, they all made the eye contact with each other.

Yn (smile) - Yes Everything is set.

Taehyung looked at Yn with a little shock and confuse face....Everyone looked at her and Taehyung, she was eating peacefully but stopped seeing everyone looking at her...She gulped down her food and spoke.

Yn - no one of you were replying to what tae asked, so I did.
Yn's dad - and what is set there ?
Yn - umm....I don't know, might be hotel rooms are already booked ? I think he was asking that only ?

The rest chuckled at her.

Yn - Why ? What happened ?
Taehyung (chuckled) - Nothing pabo, eat your food...you scare sometimes.
Yn - What I did ?
Tanvi - Nothing behena, there are just teasing you...continue eating your food.

Taehyung and Jungkook were checking on some of the boxes and other gifts their family received on the functions..They were organising them and carrying them from one room to another.

Jungkook - Bro I don't understand what's the need to give Yn surprise when you will already get marry to her !?
Taehyung - Yeah point, I already gave it a thought but then thought to see her happiness to my surprise.
Jungkook - Yeah true but still bro there's a year left.
Taehyung - but we will be engage after four five months that's why giving her the surprise.
Jungkook - I wish I could also do something for my girl...I am tensed how am I going to stay in a long distance relationship for a year.
Taehyung - It's fine bro, like this you will atleast understand the pain we lovers went through in the long breaks.
Jungkook - But bro, I don't understand now that why are we carrying these boxes from one place to another...literally this is not our work.
Taehyung - Like this it's not anyone's duty but still we have to do if we don't want to get bash up.
Jungkook - Wow, I never imagined CEOs do these work also.
Taehyung - You never went to other CEO's house, so who knows what they does back in their home, might be a different person.
Jungkook (scoff) - probably...just like us...Full bossy in office, and workers at home.

Someone's call then came at Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung - aa...

after thinking a lot he finally picked up the call.

Taehyung - hello ? I wil-
Ishita - Hiii...What were you doing ? Ready for tonight reception party ?
Taehyung - I will call in sometimes...I am busy.
Ishita - Oh so can't you take out some time for your FrIeNd...And moreover I need to tell something to you that's why I called you right now because I couldn't control myself from sharing this hilarious thing with you.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook busy opening and checking boxes.

Taehyung - Try to understand, I will call you back later on.