wedding

Time Skip----------

In the late evening...

Everyone were getting ready for the wedding now, Makeup and Hair artist were already there for both Bride and Groom and their side relatives and guest, whomever wants to be ready from them...They would first gather together in the wedding hall and then would be in the mandap for the "Phera".

Taehyung - Yn-ah

he entered inside the room calling for her, but was surprised to see Yn wearing Saree.

Taehyung (in mind) - Damn, she's gonna kill me with her hotness.....Drop.dead.Gorgeous.

he licked his lips seeing her.

Yn (smile) - How am I looking ? You know after such a long time I am wearing Saree, last time I wore was on last day at School, farewell you know...If you know....what happened ? Why are you keep staring only ? Tell na how am I looking ?
Taehyung - I am searching for words to describe you.
Yn - Why ?

Taehyung moved closer to her, he pulled her closer to him by holding her waist and making her hair back, he moved his fingers on her half backless back and moved down his lips on her skin, He then moved to her ears and spoke in a seductive manner.

Taehyung - I never imagined you would look damn hot wearing Saree.

Yn blushed and made her hands around his neck.

Yn - hmm...now you know how I look ?!

Taehyung slowly nodded with a smile while still admiring her.

Taehyung - Literally Yn, if we would have been married by now, and you would have wear Saree, That night would be the longest and romantic one.
Yn (shy) - Yah ! It's fine...Well, how can I forget to compliment you ? But wait- You are already handsome, looks amazing in every style....I have shortage of words to describe you, that how much amazing person you are, how much you mean to me, how much I love you.
Taehyung - Just always be by my side and trust me, that's enough... Rest It's my duty to keep you like a queen...and give you all the happiness.

Yn smiled and hugged him, he also hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Taehyung - I love you meri jaaann.
Yn (smile) - I love you tooo my babyyy.

Yn's look