planning of ruhi's marriage-2

The Next Day (In the Morning Time)

Yn - Aaaa....What should I do !!? Today in the evening, ruhi's roka is there and I didn't got any idea also of how to stop this !! Ohh godddd

She said while moving fast all around the room.

Yn - Wait- Yesterday rihana bhabhi and Jisoo di also talked about stoping this Roka, does this mean they also know anything about ruhi and Jimin-shi...aaaa...let's go and directly asked from them only because time is not left.

She hurriedly went to Jisoo's room.

Yn - Jisoo-shi...I need to talk to you right now....No excuse just come pls..fast.
Jisoo - Wait Wait Ynie, I also need to talk to you about ruhi and Jimin's relationship.
Yn - I also need to talk that only but you were knowing about them !?
Jisoo - Yes from a long time.
Yn - how !?
Jisoo - That I will explain you later on...It's a long story but right now we have to do something to stop their roka.
Yn - Yesterday rihana bhabhi also said to stop the Roka, does this mean she also know anything about them !?
Jisoo - I think so, let's go to her and ask directly !!
Yn - Okey.

Both were going only when Jisoo got a phone call..so she picked it up.

Jisoo - Hello !? Babe, can I please talk to you later on...I have to go somewhere..it's urgent.
Yn (mumbled) - babe....Might be Jin-shi would be there on the call.
Jisoo - Yeah thankyou..bye love you.

She hung up the call and look at Yn who was giving her the teasing looks.

Yn - Was he your boyfriend !?He must be missing you na.
Jisoo - My Boyfriend !? No..I don't have any boyfriend !!
Yn - What !? But right now you said na Babe and Love you....so i guess it might be a talk between either husband wife or girlfriend and Boyfriend !! So I guess you were talking to your boyfriend, Jin !! I don't know whether really he is your Boyfriend or not but he kissed you in front of all in the Reception party....sooo !?
Jisoo - Ohhhhh...On the call, it was Jin...But he isn't my boyfriend.
Yn - What !? But he kissed you na...and also he calls you My Jisoo...Jichu...and all.
Jisoo - Haha..Yeah Yn...he does but he isn't my boyfriend, he is my Fiance.
Yn - WHAT !?! You are Engaged !?
Jisoo - Yeah I am...But Why what happened !?
Yn - You never told before and when did you get Engaged...You haven't invited me. I am closet to you since the day we met !!
Jisoo - Aww My Sweet Ynie..You never asked only so I never told..and also I was engaged to Jin Two years back and at that time, We weren't knowing each other so how could I have Invited you.
Yn - Ohh okey~ no problem with that...It means di already knows about your engagement !!
Jisoo - Yes she knows and even she was invited also and not only tanvi knows but also all your family members knows this thing...You are the last one to know about my Engagement with Taehyung, Jimin's and jungkook's friend, Jin.
Yn - Aaaaaa...why this always happens with me !! And di also never told us that she went to Your engagement..and so it means that the ring you wear is your Engagement ring only.
Jisoo - Yes it's my engagement ring.

She said smiling while seeing her ring finger.

Yn - You know what I have seen you with this ring everytime but never asked about it because I thought you might wear it according to your fashion sense or your will..I wasn't knowing it was your engagement ring.
Jisoo - Haha...it's ok Yn.
Yn - You know what at first when he came here and most of time I saw him talking to you, I thought you two were friends or Best friends might be but when in the Reception party, he kissed you...And you also didn't say anything to him Then I thought He might be your Boyfriend...But now again, I got a Shock hearing he is your future husband..!! From Friend to Husband.
Jisoo - True but yeah, you know what when Jin first came to our house....Like 7 years back might be when I first saw him..He came with Taehyung...There I met him and talked with him and we become friends..then started dating, fell in love..become BF-GF and now soon to be husband-wife !! So from one point you are right....Friend to Husband !!
Yn (hair flip) - Oh wow...see di, I am so intelligent.
Jisoo - Yn, due to our talks, we forget about rihana and ruhi...let's go and talk to them.
Yn - Oh yes..let's go.