meeting him first time

After two weeks--------

Today hobi with Kim and Jeon family is coming india.....everyone are so excited but there that sleepy head is still sleeping....tanvi went to her room to wake her up.

Tanvi - YNN.....wake up....its 9:30....hobi's flight would land in india at 11:00...YNN.
Yn - let me sleep di.

Tanvi tried to wake her up but she didn't woke up...tanvi saw a water jar on the nightstand...she didn't had any option left....she took the water jar and poured a little water on yn's face.

Yn - YAHHHHH....DII
Tanvi - finally....you woke up...go and get ready....you only have 15 minutes to get ready.
Yn - yah...fine !....but the water was very cold...and you poured it on my face.
Tanvi - doesn't matter...the thing that matter is that you woke up.

She said that and went outside her room.

Yn went inside the bathroom and got ready

She wore this.

She quickly did her Breakfast and they sat in the cars and went to airport.

Yn, tanvi and Ranbir are going to the airport to pick them up from the airport while others stayed at home only.

After 45 minutes------------

They reached the airport.....their flight would land in a few minutes.....yn wanted to use the restroom so, she went to the restrooms.....meanwhile the Kim family's flight landed....taehyung wanted to use the restroom..so, he went to the restroom...he was coming out of the restroom and was heading back when she saw a girl infront of him tripped and was about to fall....but taehyung catched her....taehyung looked at her face and she was very pretty....taehyung realised their position and stood property.

Taehyung - you should walk with your eyes open miss.

Saying that, taehyung went from there.

Yn pov :-
Yn was about to fall when someone catched her......he was so handsome....they stood properly...yn was about to say thank you when he said something to her.......what a rude person was he (yn thought)

Yn went towards where tanvi and Ranbir was standing and saw their family standing there....yn went near them.

Yn - namaste aunty...namaste uncle...namate aunty...namaste uncle. (She greeted the elders)
Them - namaste
Yn - you know Hindi ?
Taehyung's mom - no...just a few basic slangs.
Yn - oh okey.

She then saw a handsome young man standing

Yn - hello, namaste mr. ?
Jungkook - hello, namaste....I'm Jeon jungkook....you can call me jungkook.
Yn - okay jungkook...myself yn oberoi....can just call me yn

She then saw a beautiful girl standing there.

Yn - hello, namaste
Jisoo - hello, namaste...let me introduce myself, I'm jisoo.
Yn - myself yn.
Jisoo - it's very nice to meet you yn.
Yn - same here.