Sangeet

Now almost everyone's mehndi was done.

Anjali - And done...Do you like it ?!
Yn - Yeah ofcourse and I don't like it, I love it.
Anjali - Okey so now yours is done so ask from anyone else if she wants to do.
Yn - Okey

Yn got up from there and went anywhere else.

Yn - Tae.
Taehyung - Yeah...you done ?!
Yn - Yup, see how is it looking.
Taehyung - Wow..It's beautiful.Can I touch it ?!
Yn - No....No...no...you can't, let it dry first else it will be spoiled.
Taehyung - OK ok....Sorry.
Yn - No problem...Anyways Taetae. Now come with me everywhere until my mehndi gets dry.
Taehyung - Okey madam ji.
Yn - let's Go.

Both of them then went together... Taehyung was providing and helping Yn everytime as she can't do anything with her hands.....Ranbir was watching them and thought to himself.

Ranbir (In mind) - Though Taehyung is helping yn and is caring about her but I still don't think that they have a tight understanding about each other...Like me and rihana & hoseok and tanvi do have, if we both will see other with any other person...then we would talk and solve the matter and we understand...But I don't think that Taehyung and yn have a tight understanding...If I am not wrong then might be when Taehyung will see yn with any other guy he would get angry or if yn only will see taehyung with any other girl then she would get angry....I don't want to break their relationship but still a love test I will surely do to check how much do they both love each other...And to see how much can they both trust each other.

Time Skip---------

Tanvi's mehndi was also done and the photos were also clicked of her and the other family members... rihana was sitting with tanvi..All were talking to each other and so ranbir then went to rihana and tanvi and stood beside their seat as they were still sitting only.

Ranbir - tanvi.
Tanvi - yes Bhai ?
Ranbir - Throw this Tzuyu out of the function.
Rihana - what happened Ranbir ? Did she again di something ?
Ranbir - That girl is literally touching me again and again and trying to get close kinda like Seducing...Till now I am not saying anything and just ignoring it...If I loose my mind and temper na then I swear I won't listen to anyone...I never in my whole life said bad to any girl or hit them or touch them inappropriately or whatever...But I promise If Tzuyu did anything again then I will directly kick her out of here...I won't see whether she's whose relative or whatever.
Tanvi - Go ahead then bhai...But be careful..She's smarter than we think...You won't believe but she already seduced and did those things with many other before...Shes just a playgirl. And Mostly run after Rich and Handsome man....it doesn't matter to her whether the man is married or not.
Ranbir - So does she like Taehyung or any other guy too ?!
Tanvi - Ofcourse...She loves Taehyung also...and other boys too.
Ranbir - Great then...If she is smart na...Then we are smarter than her.
Rihana - Did you already planned anything ?!
Ranbir - you are very lucky to have me as my mind run fast and can give solution to the problems easily....For sure, By tomorrow's cocktail...This girl will go back to Korea..I promise.
Tanvi - I hope so but one thing more...Do something like with proof...And be careful with your actions because if you will say wrong about her and send her to Korea while insulting her then tae's mom will get angry because she is her friend's daughter.
Ranbir - OK..

After all were done they went to their rooms or talked, eat, play with each other and also some were getting prepared for the evening function.....yn and Taehyung were going to their rooms and few small children were playing and running around, hiding behind Taehyung or yn..And telling them to stay quiet.

Taehyung (smile) - Hey.
Yn - Play carefully Bachon.
Taehyung - Yes kiddos...Be careful because yn Aunty has mehndi one hands..hehe.

He lifted up one kid in his embrace.