after the fight

The Next Day.

Everyone was depressed after all whatever happened yesterday. They were not in the mood to talk to each other much. Taehyung didn't come out of his room after the Oberoi family left. They were doing their stuff when Krystal came inside their house.

Krystal - Today the house seems to be really quiet.

She looked around and thought to go to the kitchen to see if any of the family members were there.

Krystal came inside the kitchen and saw the workers working there while harleen was sitting on one seat there. She went near her, taking a seat beside her.

Krystal - What's wrong with everyone? Where are they? The house seems to be really quiet today...Where's the Oberoi family?
Harleen - Stop acting so innocent, you aren't good at it.
Krystal (smirk) - If I am not good at acting then everyone must have caught me till now.
Harleen (sigh) - Taehyung and Yn have separated now, the Oberoi family has gone back to India, and I know very well that you must have been the mastermind of all this. Well, everyone is already depressed and not in a good mood, so don't do anything that creates any trouble now.
Krystal - Whatever I had to do, I have done. Now I am chilled out. I don't have any problem with anyone. Don't worry.

She said and got up from there while harleen rolled her eyes and kept her head down on the table.

Taehyung was laying on the floor lifelessly, in a miserable condition- tear marks on his face, messy hair, red and puffy eyes. His room was also a complete mess, things were scattered around the floor. Soon a knock was heard on his door but he didn't get up to open the door. After hearing a continuous bang and knocking on the door, he got up and opened the door.

Taehyung - What do you want?

His deep cold voice sent shiver down the Krystal's spine as she gulped down her nervous look after seeing his angry yet messy face along with deep voice.

Krystal - Uhm...Taehyung, I got to know about your separation. I know what must be going through you...I really feel bad for you, Yn didn't deserve a man like you, she cheated-

Before she could complete her sentence, Taehyung closed the door on her face.

Krystal - W-What was that? Taehyung! Listen to me! Open the door pls.

She said while standing out and banging on his door but he came inside and sat on the bed, thinking about yesterday and how everything changed in his life. Yn's memories started hitting him hard while Krystal was standing out but he didn't pay attention to her.

Meanwhile in India

Yn was in the same condition as Taehyung. She was laying on the floor when she heard a knock on the door.

Rihana - Yn...Are you awake? Pls open the door.

Yn gulped down her saliva as she got up slowly and went to open the door...rihana felt bad seeing her condition overnight.

Rihana - I know what you must be going through but at least don't play with your health. The doctor has advised you the same. Look how you became overnight.

Yn left the door open and went to her bed. She sat on it without saying a word. Yuna came and sat beside her.

Rihana - Yn...I am really sorry on Taehyung's behalf.

On hearing Taehyung's name, her heart ache and she tried controlling her emotions again.

Yn - Don't even take his name in front of me..bhabhi
Rihana  - Yn, I know you are really angry with him, I know the way he behaved and talked was not right at all. But Taehyung said you cheated on him, and you said he cheated first, like what is all happening-