night club

Aman - If we don't also know about each other then let's just talk whole night. So we can know each other !! Aeri - Yeah.

After that Aman told Aeri to Wait...Aman then went to the bathroom for changing.

Taehyung - Yn....where are we going !?
Yn - Wait na !!
Taehyung - Oh god what if someone will catch us together here in night.

Yn was seeing whether the way was clear or not.

Yn - Come Come Come Come !! (Holding his hand)

Both of them went from there. Soon at that place ruhi and Jimin also came.

Jimin - ruha, what have you planned !?
Ruhi - Jimin we both will enjoy a lot don't worry !! Just follow me wherever I am going...Just someone won't catch us together else Everything is fine !!
Jimin - Hey bhagwan (oh god) !!

Yn - Aishhh ! We got safe else that Manager would have caught us going out in Night..he would ask 1000 questions and above that would be Mom and Dad.
Taehyung - But we came out of the resort now..What's your plan !?
Yn - See Taehyung, I have seen a club In the map here in near the resort, That's the night club so we both are going there only di and jiju are having their night, all are among themselves so why we two should left behind...hn ! Thats why we are going to the night party club to enjoy !! Taehyung - NOOO !! We are not going ! We are still young to go there.
Yn - Tae Yaar...People in 20's are Young to go to Club People in 30's are too old to go to Club then you tell then should we go !!

No reply

Yn - Let's go now, Keep your mouth shut until we reach there....It's not so far from here !! Ok !?
Taehyung (sigh) - Do whatever you want !!
Yn - Hmm so now be a good boy and come with me !!

Taehyung then followed wherever she was going but they didn't know that ruhi and Jimin aslo planned something related to them.

Time Skip-----------

Both of them reached to the NightClub...Yn and Taehyung came first and after sometimes ruhi and Jimin also came in the same club but both the couples were unaware of each other's presence at this place.

Yn - tae, come on let's dance.
Taehyung - Ahh..Yn Leave na, let's go back
Yn - Aaaaa Tae !! please....No one is here except us...rest here all are the other people, Strangers so don't worry. Let's Dance the Night away !
Taehyung - Aish !!

Yn started dancing while Tachyung was worrying being late at night, what if someone came to their room and found no one there.

Ruhi - Come on Jimin-Shi.

She hold his hands and started dancing.

Jimin - If you wanted to dance and enjoy, that we both can do at resort room also but why here.
Ruhi - See i wanted to enjoy with you and to dance freely. And that was possible here only as others are also not here..no one from our family is there except us. So atleast we can be free for sometimes na..And also this Is the nearest to the resort so in case of emergency, we would run also from here then also we would reach on time to the resort back.
Jimin - Ahh....ok.

Both of them started to dance.

Time Skip-----------

Jimin - ruhi, Now I am tired !
Ruhi - Ahhhh...okey...You go and sit.
Jimin - But I am warning you not to dance with any other guy or to get their close or let them be close to you !!
Ruhi - Yeah Yeah I know...Should I bring the drinks !
Jimin - You drink also !?
Ruhi - I never Did before... But I wanted to taste !!
Jimin - NOOO! Don't Drink....It's not good for your health !
Ruhi - Jimin you go and sit there, I will manage.
Jimin - Ahh Seriously !!